Birthday *H.MM x H.JS*

So cover your eyes, I have a surprise. I hope you got a healthy appetite -Katy Perry - Birthday

"Okay I got everything to make Joshua his cake," Momo said, as she was in the kitchen of the dorm. She wanted to make him something special. Sure she can buy him anything, but something homemade would warm his heart. She had asked Jihyo to help her make him a scarf and beanie. She also made a handkerchief with his name stitched on there. She had work so hard on his birthday gifts, as she messed it up a few times and had to get new yarns and threads. It came out decent once she complete them. She isn't the best to make things but for Joshua, she is willing to do it.

She had a recipe book of cake to make him and she chose a chocolate cake. It's simple enough she thinks. Momo followed the recipe slowly and exact, while Dahyun and Tzuyu watched her.

"You sure you don't need help?" Dahyun asked, as Momo shook her head. She already look like a mess with flour on her.

"No, I want to do this to show Joshua want I made for him," Momo told them. His birthday party was tonight and she wanted to bring the cake she made. Sure they will be a fancy one, but hers will be just for him.

"He already think something is wrong with your hands," pointed out Tzuyu. Okay so Momo did get some pricks from a needle when she was trying to stitch his name. He was concern for her, but told him it was nothing. "Your fingers were covered with bandages."

"He is worth the pain." Momo made the cake and put it in the oven. She was so happy she did this on her own. Joshua is going to be so happy for her gifts. She can already imagine him opening her gifts.
.....
"You made these?" He asked her, holding the scarf and beanie in his hands.

"Yes, I work really hard too. I wanted you to be warm this winter." He put on the scarf and beanie, as Momo clapped her hands in joy.

"Aw baby, you look so cute. Blue is really your color." Momo leaned over and gave him a kiss on his cheek. He pulled out the handkerchief and smiled. He saw his name on there and looked to see her bandage fingers.

"Now I know why you had those on," he said, as she shook her head. "Princess, you really didn't have to."

"I wanted this to be special. When you carry this around, my love for you will always be with you." Joshua gave her a little kiss on her lips.

"Thank you, I will cherish this forever." Momo stood up and went to get the cake for him. She set it in front of him, as he was amazed. "You made this too?" Momo nodded, as Joshua pulled her into his arms. "I'm so blessed to have you as my girl."
.....
Momo giggled to herself, as she smelled something burning. She jumped up in surprise and turned to the oven. "The cake!" She was in such a panic, she didn't grabbed the mitts and tried to pulled the cake out of the oven. Momo screamed in pain, as she grabbed the pan of the cake with her bare hands. She backed away, holding her burnt hand, as Dahyun grabbed the mitts, took the burn cake out and turned off the oven. Tzuyu got Momo to the sink to run her hand in the cold water to help her burn.

"It hurts," Momo cried, as Tzuyu looked at her hand. It was a bad burn, as she looked over to Dahyun.

"We got to get her to the doctor. She burn it really bad," Tzuyu said, as Dahyun nodded. Momo was in tears, as she ruined the cake for Joshua.
.....
"Hey guys, welcome to the party," said Jeonghan, as more guests were coming in. A lot of people were here to celebrate Joshua's birthday. He was thrilled, but he noticed his girlfriend wasn't here yet. It was still early, so he wasn't worry.

A hour into the party, Joshua was starting to get worry. Momo has not shown up with her group. He tried to call her, but she didn't answer the phone. He didn't want to celebrate without her. Dahyun entered the room with some gifts in her hands. She saw Joshua and walked over to him.

"Happy birthday!" She told him, handing the gifts to him. "The pink sparkling bag is from Momo. Oh look there is DK, I got to say hi." She tried to get away, but he stopped her.

"Where is Momo?"

"Funny thing that happen today," she tried to lighten the mood, as he was not having it. Dahyun sighed, as she spoke again. "Please don't be upset with her. She is already mad at herself."

"Why is she sick?"

"I wouldn't say sick..."
.....
Momo was lying in bed, asleep with her right hand wrapped up. She did get second degree burn from her fingertips to the wrist. It's going to take a few weeks to fully heal. If she held onto the pan longer, she could had third degree burn. Momo didn't want to go to her boyfriend's party, because she would ruined the mood with her injury.

Tzuyu was in the living room, as the door knocked. She got up and opened the door to see Joshua standing there with a worry look on his face. He was holding Momo's gift in hand. Tzuyu let him in, as she closed the door.

"You might want to come back tomorrow. She is under some heavy medication for the pain," she told him, as he shook his head. "Joshua, she already felt bad missing your birthday party and getting hurt."

"I want to check on my Princess please. I am not going to get any rest until I see her." He was worry all night for his girlfriend, when Dahyun told him about her injury. He did finished his birthday party, but bailed out on the cleaning. He is going to get an earful from his members, but he need to see Momo.

"Come on." Tzuyu walked him to her room and slowly opened the door. "She might not wake up right away." Joshua nodded and walked into her room. Joshua put the bag on the end table. He sat on her bed and took her good hand into his. He gave it a kiss, as he looked at her wrapped hand. He sighed, as he hate to see her hurt. He just want to hold her in his arms, wanting to take her pain away. He stroke her cheek with his hand, as Momo moved a bit. She could barely open her eyes, but she knew he was here.

"Joshua..." she mumbled, as she leaned into his touch. "I'm sorry...."

"Shh, save your strength," he whispered to her, kissing her good hand. "I'm happy you aren't seriously injured. Get some rest."

"Stay..." she mumbled. He couldn't say no to her in this state. He climbed into the bed, as he pulled her close to him. Momo snuggled deeper in his arms, as Joshua pressed a kiss on her forehead. "Love you..."

"I love you too, now sleep. I will be here in the morning." He did opened her gifts at the party, but decide to put them back in the bag, so he can opened them with her. He could hear her softly breathing, as he closed his eyes to get some sleep as well.