1000 Words *H.MM x J.JK*

Shouting might have been the answer. What if I cried my eyes out and begged you not to depart - Sweetbox - 1000 Words

"BTS to go on world tour once again..."
"BTS to appear at the Grammys..."
"BTS sells out new album..."

"At least you are happy," whispered Momo, looking at her phone. She was sitting by the window, waiting for someone to come and see her. Yet she has been waiting for a week, but nobody has came. Momo sighed, looking at her pictures of happier times. With her group, with her friends, and with her boyfriend...if you can call him that. He has been so busy with his group, she is starting to forget what he looks like and sounds like. It has been months since she saw him in person and spoke to him.

"Momo," called out Chaeyoung, coming into the room. Momo still look at the window, as she sighed. Everyone has been worry over her for the past month. She walked over to her and placed her hand over hers. "Come on, its time for your appointment."

"Chae..." began Momo, finally looking away from the window. "Is he ever coming back to me?" Chaeyoung knew what she was talking about. It's really hard to get a hold of any members of BTS.

"He will. He is just busy that's all. He will always come back to you, Momoring," she tried to make her member feel better. Momo just let out a weak laugh.

"I want to see him again," she replied, moving her hand to feel Chaeyoung's cheek. "I don't know how long my vision will last, but I will hold on until I can see him." Chaeyoung tried not to cry, but couldn't help it. "Chae, please don't cry."

"Please, do the surgery. It will save your eyesight," she begged, as Momo just smile at her.

"Now you know it's a 50-50." Momo squinted at her to see her crying face. "I will once I see my lovely boyfriend. I want to have a memory of how he looks when I do get the surgery."

"And even if it doesn't work, I will still be by your side, Unnie."

"But what about..."

"Mark understand and he will help us. His members are on board as well if you do lose your sight. We have people willingly and able to help you," Chaeyoung said, "but that is if your sight is gone. I believe it will get better." Momo smiled at her, as Chaeyoung wipes the tears away. "Let's get going. You don't want to be later for your appointment."

"All right." Momo stood up and slowly moved to her room to get ready. Chaeyoung sighed and whispered to herself.

"Please come back soon Jungkook. I don't know how long Momo can last and keep her sight."
.....
"That's all today," said Namjoon to his members. "Get some rest and tomorrow, we finally go home." Jungkook smiled, as he thought about a certain girl back in Korea. His girlfriend, his Princess, his love, Momo. He had to admit he been a terrible boyfriend towards her. Not able to see and talk to her for months has killed him. Yet he has to work first to keep people happy. He hate how he had to put his love life on the back burner.

Jungkook went to his hotel room after the meeting and hit Momo's number. He waited, as someone picked up.

"Hey Princess, I missed you so much," he spoke.

"Well it's about damn time you call her," a voice spoke, as he was puzzled at first. He knew he called Momo, as she is the first person on his speed dial. "Oh this is Sana. Momo is in the middle of a doctor's appointment."

"Oh is she sick or something?" Sana sighed, as she had to be the one to explain this to him.

"Well she isn't sick like I'm throwing up, more like I'm losing my sight and will not get the surgery done until I see my boyfriend, who is a major jerk face that doesn't keep in touch with his lovely girlfriend that needs him by her side like yesterday!" Each one of her words were getting louder. Jungkook was in shock to hear what Sana told him.