Neon Lights *H.MM x Z.CL*

You'll be comin' home with me tonight. We'll be burnin' up like neon lights - Demi Lovato - Neon Lights

"I got my birthday gift," yelled Chenle, as the Dreamies were getting ready to leave for the dorm. They were a bit puzzled about his birthday gift, as everything they got him were next to his bag.

"What do you mean your birthday gift?" asked Renjun. Chenle came into the room with a huge smile on his face, as a very confused Momo was right behind him. The Dreamies were in shock to see this, as Chenle held her hand.

"Hyungs told me I can pick my birthday gift and look." He looked over to Momo, "I wanted Momo-noona as my gift."

"Chenle, you're cute and all, but I can't be your..." Chenle held their hands up, showing off an accessory on their wrists.

"Oh my god," said Jaemin, as Jeno walked over to them. He took their hands to look at their wrists. Chenle handcuffed Momo to him with silver handcuffs.

"Where in the world did you get handcuffs and where is the key?" Jeno asked, as Chenle shrugged.

"I threw the key in the crowd after the last song. Oh these," he shook his wrist. "I found them in Yuta's room. When the hyungs told me I can pick a birthday gift, I knew who I want." He smiled at Momo and hugged her. Momo just patted his back, looking at the Dreamies for help. She was attending their last concert with a few of her members. She was going to congrats them and she ended up getting handcuffed.

"I don't think they say you can pick," said Haechan. "They told us they have your birthday gift in the dorm." Chenle pouted and crossed his arms, making Momo moved a bit.

"I don't care! This is my gift and I'm sticking to it." The door opened and Doyoung and Johnny came in.

"You did wonderful for your last concert," Doyoung said, as he said Momo with Chenle. "Oh I didn't know you were here."

"Well, I didn't have a choice," Momo said, as she able to move a bit. "I'm Chenle's birthday gift according to him because you guys told him he can pick his gift." The two boys looked confused, as Momo showed off the handcuffs.

"Zhong Chenle!!!" Doyoung yelled at him, as he just smile at him. "We told you, you can GET your gift from us, not PICK your gift." He pouted, as Johnny was trying not to laugh.

"Okay this is fun and everything, unlock Momo so she can go home." Chenle smiled again, shaking his head. "Okay that's enough, give me the key."

"If you can find it. I threw it in the crowd and a lucky fan might have took it home." Doyoung and Johnny looked at each other, as Chenle took Momo's hand. "I can't wait to show you around our dorm." Momo just pat him on the head, looking at everyone wondering what are they going to do.
.....
"What kind of handcuffs did you buy Yuta?" Taeyong said, trying to pick the lock. Momo came home with Chenle, which surprise everyone. He was so happy he got his gifts from everyone including Momo. Then once everyone found out how he did it, it was chaos. Momo told her group what happen and they thought it was so cute for the birthday boy to do this. Momo knows he has a major...scratch that, ultra, mega, humongous crush on her. She didn't want to break his heart on his birthday, so she play along for the ride. Yet once the handcuffs come off, they are going to have a talk.

"Amazon," he yelled from his room. He was looking for the spare key. "It was on sale and would look good when we have to pull the military look." Taeyong broke the Bobby pin and sighed.

"Chenle..." he started, as he cuddled into Momo's arms for protection. Taeyong sighed again, as he looked at Momo. "I'm sorry for all of this. I had no idea he would try to pull something like this."

"It's all right, nobody saw us like this so we are safe from the media. My members, that is a different story." Jihyo was ready to kill Chenle, but Momo managed to stop her. Momo got permission to spend the night at the NCT dorm, while they try to get her out of the cuffs. Jihyo only gave them the night to figure out something or she will be chopping Chenle's hand off to free Momo.

"I found it!" Yuta yelled, coming out with the key. Chenle looked up, as he saw the key. He was not going to let go of his birthday gift, as he jumped out of Momo's arms and attacked Yuta, with Momo following behind. Taeyong managed to catch Momo, while Chenle managed to get the key. "Chenle!!!" He dragged Momo over to the window and open it up.

"Chenle stop!!!" Taeyong called putting, as he dropped the key down the open window and shut it. "What has gotten into you?" He didn't answer, as he just cuddled into her arms. He buried his head and held her tight. "Chenle..." he shook his head, as Momo felt something wet on her arm. She looked down to see the redness in his eyes and a few tears.

"Taeyong..." she spoke, "Let me talk to him alone." He looked at Momo and nodded.

"All right, I will send some members to find the key...in the middle of the night...in the dark. Johnny, Yuta, Jaehyun, and Mark go find the key!" He went to get the members, as Momo looked down at Chenle.

"Come on, let's talk in your room." Chenle nodded and took Momo to his dorm room. They sat down on the bed, as she looked at him. "Okay Chenle, what is the matter?"

"I don't want them to take you away from me," he replied. He looked up at her with some pride on his face. "I wanted two years to finally turn 18, so you can give me a chance."

"A chance?"

"A chance to show you I'm a man. I know we have a five years difference, but I can be like all the other guys. I can treat you well," he begged her, holding her hands. "Just let me have a chance." Momo just gave him a smile, as she really didn't have a heart to hurt him. Well since it is his birthday, she should give me that shot.

"All right, I will give you a chance. Only because you are just too cute," she said, pinching his cheek.

"Momo-noona!" He whined, as she just giggled at him. Chenle dog into his pocket and pulled out a key.

"I thought you drop it out the window," she said, as he unlocked the cuffs.

"I did. This is the original key. I lied about throwing it in the crowd. I just wanted to be close to you. Plus my hyungs are having a blast trying to find them." Momo just shook her head at him, as he dove into her arms for snuggles. Momo gave in and stroke his hair. "I know exactly where we can go for our date."

"You had this all plan out huh?"
.....
"Hurry up and find that key," said Doyoung, as the Dreamies were in the dumpsters in the back of the concert site. "I have a feeling they swept it up and threw it with the garbage." Haechan popped up with a banana on his head.

"Why aren't you in here helping us?"

"Because I'm older than you and he is your unit. You five better find that key and take responsibility of his actions towards a senior idol." Jaemin groaned, as Jeno mumbled under his breath.

"She better be worth this damn hassle.
..
"Yuta, you are getting rid of the cuffs," said Johnny, as they were on their hands and knees trying to find the key. They were using their cell phone flashlights to see. "This is cutting into my personal time with Yongie."

"Shut up and look all right!" Yuta yelled, as Taeil, Taeyong, and Jungwoo were watching from the window from their dorm.

"I swear if Jisung does this when he turns 18, he will only live for one day because I will murder him," said Taeil.
....
Ta-da!!! There you go, Chenle. Your own part, now give me Momo! -taking Momo-
Chenle: But I didn't get no kisses...-pointing to his cheek-....Momo?
Dreamies: We will kiss him -smelling like trash- come here birthday boy!
Chenle: -runs away as Dreamie chase him-
Mark: Two hours you find this little key, only to find out he had the key the whole time!

Thank you for reading! One more part to find out who will be 150. All bets on Mingyu...or will we have a surprise winner! Let me know!!!

Comment and vote
Bye sweetie sweetie!