Honey Bee *H.MM x J.JK*

"And I got you smilin' honey right back at me. Now hold on 'cause I ain't done." - Blake Shelton - Honey Bee

*****

"Hey there my little honey bee," joked Momo, coming over to Jungkook. She was visiting him at the studio, since they having had much time due to him group being on tour or in America. "I brought some lunch for us." Jungkook had a smile on his face, as she set the bag of lunch on the table and he pulled her over to his lap to sit on. He gave her a hug and a gentle kiss on her lips.

"I miss you my honeysuckle," he teased her, as he rest his head on her shoulder, "I miss you so much." Momo ran her hand through his hair and gave him a smile. "I'm glad you had time to come over and visit me." He hasn't seen Momo in person in the last three weeks. He only could FaceTime or text her, but it is not enough for him. If he could, Momo would travel with him all the time, but it can't happen unless she quits her group. He would never wish that on her because she loves to perform. He has been lucky they are able to work on their dreams and relationship.

"You know I always have time for you, Kookie," she told him, as he was rubbing her back. "I miss you too and glad you are finally back in town." Jungkook moved his head from her shoulder and smile at her. "How long are you in town this time?"

"Two weeks then we have to go to China for a week," he replied, as Momo tried to get off his lap, but he wouldn't let her move. "No, I miss my Momo cuddles. None of my members can cuddle like you." Momo giggled at her boyfriend and snuggled against him.

"But Kookie, I'm hungry and I know you are as well." She gave him a pout, as he kissed her pout away.

"Fine, I need to feed my honeysuckle." Jungkook let Momo get off his lap and sit in the chair next to him. She set out lunch for the both of them, as Jungkook got up quickly and locked the door. Momo looked at him with confusion, as he sat down. "You will thank me later."

They were eating their lunch, as they heard the door knob. Momo looked over to Jungkook, as he just waved it away. "It's one of the guys wanting to bug our alone time and maybe take our food."

"Kookie, why is the door lock?" asked Jimin, knocking on the door.

"I'm having a lunch date with Momo so go away. " Momo feed Jungkook a piece of chicken, as Jimin knocked on the door again.

"I want to say hi to Momo."

"When my date is over, go away." Jimin tried to see through the window of the door, as he waved over to Momo.

"Your honey bee is being mean to me!" Jungkook stood up and pull the curtain down in front of the window. "You are so mean!" Jungkook just ignored Jimin and went back to his chair. He looked at his beautiful girlfriend, who was bringing out some bread with honey.

"Do you want some honey on your bread?" she asked, getting one ready to give to him.

"If it's you then yes," he teased her, as she blushed and put some honey on the bread. She took a bite of it and gave Jungkook a bit as well. "You got some honey on you." He leaned over to her and brush his lips against hers. He can taste the honey she was eating, as he pulled her back to his lap, without breaking the kiss. Momo moaned a little bit in his mouth, as he sneak his hands under her shirt and rubbed her back.

"You are being a tease, my little honey bee," she told him, lips against his. Jungkook just smirked at her, as he reclaimed her lips once again. They made out for a few minutes, as the door unlocked and Jimin and Taehyung came in.

"Momo!" they called out and stopped to see the couple making out. Jungkook groaned, as he stopped kissing Momo and looked over at his members. "Good thing we shown up or there will be little Kookies running around about nine months."

"Can you guys go so I can enjoy my date with my lovely girlfriend," he whined, as Momo had her face buried in the crook of his neck. She was embarrassed that his members caught them kissing like there is no tomorrow.

"Like you are enjoying your hands on her butt," said Jimin, as Jungkook growled at them. "Fine, but we still want to say hi to her before she leaves." The two members left the room and shut the door behind them.

"Really, Kookie," Momo whined at him, looking up at her boyfriend. "You could have move your hands when they came in. That is so embarrassing and you know it. You did that with my members the last time we were together and they kept teasing me for a week." She pouted at her boyfriend, as he just laughed at her. "You know it's not funny at all."

"But they had to know that you are mine and nobody else." Momo gave him a kiss on his cheek and smile.

"I'm always yours and you know it. We been together for almost a year now, honey bee."

"A wonderful almost year, honeysuckle." Momo and Jungkook laughed together, as he moved his hands to rubbed her back. "I still can't believe I sang that song to you to ask you out."

"It was the cutest thing anyone has ever done for me. Plus you are my honey bee that's for sure," she teased him, giving him a sweet kiss on his lips. "I love you Jungkook."

"I love you too my honeysuckle, my Momo." Momo cuddle close to him, as he smiled. He is so bless to have a wonderful girlfriend and this is coming from a boy who is always nervous to talk to girls.