Chapter Fifty Three

"Jonathan!" Natasha screamed, banging on the door

"Jonathan!" Natasha screamed, banging on the door. "Jonathan!" After looking around and realizing he wasn't home, she wasted no time in jumping back into her car and heading toward the Wheeler's house where he might be with Nancy.

As soon as she got there she knocked on the door, it swinging open soon after to reveal Mrs. Wheeler. "Oh, Natasha. Sharon isn't-"

"I know she's not. Is uh, is Jonathan?" She asked, nervously bouncing back and forth on her feet.

"Yes, him and Nancy are downstairs with the others kids, is- is everything okay?" She asked, as Natasha walked past her to head to the basement.

"Everything's fine, Mrs. Wheeler, thank you!" She called, approaching the door.

She took in a deep breath before slamming the door open, walking downstairs to see all of the kids minus Sharon, Beck, and Dustin.

"Please tell me Beck is just at home." Natasha looked between the kids, who all looked at each other. After seeing Mike shake his head, tears filled her eyes as she realized she took more people than she was told.

"Okay, sorry, what?" Nancy asked, as Natasha clenched her fists and pressed them to her eyes.

"I have a problem," She said. "Two, actually."

"We have a really big problem too." Lucas replied, "The Mind Flayer is inside of Billy, and he's spreading like wildfire."

"Steve, Dustin and some others are trapped in a weird elevator thing in the mall and my evil triplet has kidnapped Emily, Sharon and Beck." Natasha replied just as fast.

"Wait, what?" Mike stood up quickly at the mention, Will doing the same.

"Beck's been kidnapped?"

"I don't know what to do, I have to meet them at Hawkins tonight, so I'm screwed." Natasha ran a hand through her hair. "And she's going after Steve next and we're separated, so she might have already gotten him."

"Well this just adds more problems onto our list." Jonathan sighed. "Maybe we should split up then, some go with Natasha to get Steve and the others, and we'll take care of Heather and them. Then tonight we'll all go and get Sharon back."

"And Beck," Will said.

"Right. And Beck." Nancy said, "And Emily."

"I want to go find Beck," Will said.

"No, I don't need any of the kids going with because Laura will take advantage of that. I need someone to go and get Steve and the others, I have to do this myself." Natasha spoke, fear in her tone.

"You can't do this alone, Tash." Jonathan quietly said, putting his hand on her arm.

"I have to. She isn't going to hurt anyone I love, not on my watch." The blonde shook her head.