Chapter Four

"Your brother told me about your little outburst on him yesterday," Mr

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Your brother told me about your little outburst on him yesterday," Mr. Moore sat down at Natasha's desk. She just glanced up at him before shrugging and looking back down at her homework. "It's not cool, Natasha. The way you keep blowing up on everyone the way that you do."

"What, exactly, did he tell you?" She questioned, setting her homework to the side. "That I just randomly began to yell at him? Like last time?"

"I know you're hurt, and you feel envious and jealous sometimes, but-"

"No, you don't know." Natasha cut her father off. "You don't know, you don't understand. Whenever you guys are gone, even if mother puts me in charge it's not enough. Edward thinks he can tell me what to do, whenever. I get it, I'm not eighteen. I'm only a junior in high school, I'm not an adult like he is. But he lets Sharon do whatever she wants, whenever."

"Is that so?" Mr. Moore raised an eyebrow at the girl. "He told me you'd react like this."

"Of course he did! Did he tell you he let Sharon stay out after curfew? And that he forced himself into my bedroom after I told him I was pant-less and he didn't believe me all because he thought I had Jonathan in here with me?" She asked, sitting up straight. "You guys have taught me to be truthful, I wouldn't lie."

Although she had lied, she didn't feel bad because her other sister was late getting home, and she didn't get in trouble at all.

"No, he didn't tell me that." Mr. Moore looked down at his hands. "Look, I know you feel like you don't belong, Natasha. It's completely understandable. But you can't go and act like this. It's not going to get you the attention you want. If I hear about one more outburst like this, I'm going to have to ground you. Now get ready for school."

Natasha stared at him in disbelief, as he stood up and walked out of the room. Of course he was going to take her brothers side, it didn't take a genius to know that Sharon and Edward were favored out of the children. Normally, people would think that Natasha herself would be the favorite, but she's not. It's the opposite, actually.

She just gathered her things together, getting her things into her backpack before slipping her shoes on. She'd already been ready for school, but was doing last minute homework due to not getting any done the night before from helping Jonathan and Joyce look for Will all night.

Sighing, she made sure she looked okay before opening her bedroom door, seeing none other than Sharon standing by the doorway. Her hands were in front of her, and she messed with her fingers as she had been contemplating whether to knock or not. "Oh, hey, Tasha," She mumbled.

"Hi?" Natasha asked. "Let me guess, you stood there the whole time listening to what dad had to say?"

"Well, yea-" Sharon stopped herself. "You know me, nosey and all," She chuckled lightly. "But actually, I wanted to say sorry for what Edward said yesterday. He had no right, and I tried to tell dad that it wasn't you, but he didn't believe me either."