Chapter Eleven

Natasha walked down the street alone, clearing her thoughts

Natasha walked down the street alone, clearing her thoughts. Sharon hadn't even bothered filling her in on anything, and that really bothered her. She felt as if now that she was partially involved in everything that went on, she should know what had been happening. Sharon thought the opposite, though, or at least thought that now wasn't a good time to focus on filling yet another person in on what went on.

She was beginning to grow tired of trying to be involved in her little sister and Jonathan's life, when both of them clearly don't care whether she's there or not. More so Jonathan than Sharon, but Natasha still felt that way with the both of them since they're so secretive and refuse to tell her anything.

The blinding headlights of a car stopping in front of her caught her attention, and she watched as they stopped in front of a familiar house. She looked and saw that she was at The Wheeler's residence, pretty far from where she lives. She hadn't realized she walked that far, but then again she'd been missing a lot of things it feels like.

She watched as someone got out of the car, slamming the door shut before running up the yard. Natasha recognized it as Steve, and rolled her eyes. "Even when he's not bothering me, he's still there." She mumbled to herself, hugging her jacket closer to her chest.

"Is that Natasha Moore?" A voice asked, as she watched as Tommy got out of the car, following by Carol.

"Oh, great," Natasha muttered quietly, "Yes, hi."

"What are you doing walking the streets alone at night?" Tommy asked.

"She's a freak, remember? She was probably with that creep doing stuff that freaks do." Carol popped her bubble gum.

"Oh yeah, I was definitely out doing stuff that makes me a freak, hardcore." Natasha sarcastically spoke.

"God, you're so weird." Carol scoffed.

"Nat? What are you doing here?" The voice of Steve Harrington was heard, and they looked over to see him walking up, his hands in his pockets.

"What happened to little miss princess?" Carol raised an eyebrow.

"She wasn't there," Steve spoke, although he seemed off. Natasha felt the need to ask him what was wrong, but there were plenty of reasons as to why she wouldn't be able to do that. He probably wouldn't tell her just like everyone else she knows, he probably didn't trust her enough to tell her, and she's been a total bitch to him, why would she want to suddenly know what was bothering him?

"So we came out here for nothing?" Tommy asked, before chuckling. "That sucks." Natasha looked down, not really caring to participate in the conversation. She should've just taken a different route, but she wasn't paying attention as she walked and of course now she's stuck here conversing with people she didn't really care to talk to.

Well, Steve was okay. She was beginning to get used to him bothering her so much, but she'd rather not talk to Tommy or Carol.

"No, not nothing. We found Nat," Steve spoke up, causing her head to snap up in his direction.