Chapter Fifty Five

"Ocean?!" Natasha exclaimed as she almost ran into the other blonde

"Ocean?!" Natasha exclaimed as she almost ran into the other blonde. She stopped the buggy, the other girl wasting no time in climbing in making even less room for everyone than there already was.

"The others are in trouble. I got away when they were getting Steve and Robin, they made me climb through sometime after Dustin and Erica but I couldn't find them." Ocean quickly explained, "I think I know where they are, but I'm not entirely sure."

"Well we're on our way to get help." Dustin stated, "They're not going to die."

"But they might, they were already beating on Steve when I left." Ocean looked to Natasha, who felt anger course through her as she began to shake her head.

Natasha quickly turned down a corner, going down a different route than what Dustin wanted them to. Everyone quickly grabbed onto the sides, shaken up by what just suddenly happened.

"Natasha what are you doing? Where are you going?" Dustin quickly asked.

"Where do you think? Screw getting help. I tried and came back with even more kids. I can do this," Natasha said.

"Tasha, you said it yourself and Emily even told you that you're not ready for things like this, it's not going to end well." Dustin argued. "You're going to hurt yourself."

"But I'm not going to be able live with myself if Robin or Steve get hurt." Natasha mumbled, "Besides, I can do this."

"Don't you remember what she did to Billy?" Alexis asked, "I think she's got this."

Ocean began giving directions from the way she came from, Natasha recklessly following to get to the other two as soon as possible. They got as far as they could with the buggy before getting off, starting on foot.

Meanwhile, Steve and Robin were being interrogated, Steve's face completely busted up as he answered the man's questions, laughing as he did so.

"...Hopper's calling the US Calvary, and they're going to come in here commando-style, guns a-blazin', and kick your sorry asses back to Russia." Steve spoke as he laughed, not realizing he was putting Dustin in danger by saying his name. "You're going to be two pieces of toast."

The man bent forward, a sick smile on his face as he lowered himself to Steve's level. "Is that so?"

"Yeah," Steve spoke, before him and Robin began to laugh again, the man looking to the other guy. "And don't let Natasha know what you did to us, that won't be good for you either."

"Natasha... Natasha Moore?" The Russian man asked, narrowing his eyes as Steve.

"Yeah, she's a superhero. She'll kick your ass back to Russia without all them men. She's already looking for us as it is, you're ass is grass, bro." Steve continued on, not realizing he was giving up the people he cared about most's names.

"Now is that so?" The man asked.

"Yep!" Steve continued to giggle.

The man started to laugh, causing the man that was known as the 'doctor' to laugh too. As if right on time an alarm began to blare, getting everyone to stop laughing and look over at what was about to happen.