Chapter Twenty Three

"Finally! You're ready!" Mrs

"Finally! You're ready!" Mrs. Moore exclaimed as soon as Natasha got into the living room. "You look great!"

"It's just a last minute costume," Natasha spoke, stepping next to Sharon. After what seemed like millions of photos, they were finally allowed to leave, and Sharon and Natasha wasted no time in running out of the residence.

Getting into Natasha's car, Sharon smiled over at her. "Why are you dressed up?"

"Party," Natasha shrugged. "It said to dress up on the paper, so..."

"And you wanted to be different?" Sharon asked.

"Well, didn't you?" Natasha retorted.

"Princess Leia isn't that different, but..." Sharon dragged on.

"But?"

"I just want to impress Mike." The girl finished. "He loves Star Wars, and I'm not that big of a fan, but I know he likes it so, I ditched the usual costume I'd go for and went for this one."

"Well you look good." The older girl smiled, pulling up next to Mike's. "I think he'll like it, but I also think you don't need to impress him."

"Aren't you going to impress a certain someone?" Sharon asked. She unbuckled her seat belt but didn't make a move to get out.

"I don't think I'll impress anyone." Natasha answered truthfully, "But I know you're talking about Steve, and there's no reason to try and impress him."

"Are you sure?" Sharon raised her eyebrows. "He's always trying to impress you."

"First off- that's him. If he's trying to impress me that doesn't mean I'm trying to impress him. Second off, I- uh- he's not trying to impress me. Now get going, it looks like they're waiting!" Natasha quickly shooed her little sister off.

"You should come say hi, I know Will is going to want to see you when he gets here, and the others like you a lot." Sharon said. Natasha sighed but nodded, turning the car off and getting out.

She walked next to her little sister up to the group of boys who were in the front of Mike's house, patiently waiting on everyone to show up. Natasha noticed that not only the boys were there (minus Will), but also Beck, the girl she remembered named Adeya and another little girl she never met before.

"Natasha!" Dustin practically screamed, showing his excitement to see the blonde. "Your costume is amazing! Guys, look at her costume!"

"We can see, Dustin," Lucas replied. The group met up with Natasha and Sharon, Dustin immediately taking the blonde in for a hug. She chuckled as she hugged him back, before Beck then did the same thing.

"Seriously, good thinking on the costume." Beck complimented, pulling away so Lucas could hug the girl too.

"Thanks, I got it last minute." Natasha smiled, "And you guys are?" She asked as she finished off by hugging Mike. It was the first hug for either of them, but neither of the two thought it was weird because she was with them through a lot. The only part that surprised Natasha was the fact that Mike hugged back, because she distinctly remembered that one time last year when everything went down Nancy ran to hug him and he didn't bother hugging back.