Chapter Thirty Three

"Wait, Natasha?!" Adeya exclaimed, rushing toward the door, she threw back the metal and opened the door to see the girl in the blue jacket standing next to another blonde, both of them staring at the animals

"Wait, Natasha?!" Adeya exclaimed, rushing toward the door, she threw back the metal and opened the door to see the girl in the blue jacket standing next to another blonde, both of them staring at the animals. They weren't touching them, but were somehow hurting them.

"No," Natasha suddenly said.

"Get. Inside, you're not strong enough for this yet." The other blonde said.

"I got this," Natasha mumbled, furrowing her eyebrows as she stared at the one in front of her.

"We need to get them inside!" Dustin screamed, and Adeya and Max looked at each other before reaching out, pulling both blondes inside of the the bus just as Natasha stopped doing what she was doing.

This caused the pain to go away in the dogs, and they began to attack the bus again as soon as they got the door shut, covering it with the metal.

Natasha winced as she hit the floor, blood slipping from her mouth as she held onto her stomach.

"You idiot! I told you you weren't strong enough for that yet!" The blonde that looked just like Natasha scolded, and everyone stared at them in shock.

Before the others could even ask, one of the monsters claws made their way into the bus, almost scratching Steve. He grabbed his bat, him and the girl in the grey shirt getting ready to fight whatever was coming next.

It slowly calmed down slightly, the sound of something on the top of the bus hitting the roof until it finally got to where Max and Alexis were, both of the girls screaming.

Steve pushed his way through, holding his bat up. "You want some of this? Come get it!" He yelled, but the Demodog didn't come inside. Instead, it ran off, the others quickly following behind.

They slowly made their way towards the door, the blonde exiting the bus followed by Steve, who held his bat. The kids followed behind, Adeya staying inside to help Natasha who still laid on the floor, recovering.

"What happened?" Lucas asked.

"Steve scared them off?" Dustin suggested.

"No," Steve spoke up. "No way."

"They're going somewhere." The blonde spoke, turning to the group.

It wasn't long before they were walking, Lucas repeatedly asking Dustin if he was sure that it was Dart they saw. Steve walked with Natasha, her arm wrapped around his shoulders and his around her waist to help her walk. She wasn't extremely hurt, but hurt enough to where it was hard to walk around on her own.

"So are we just going to ignore the giant elephant in the room?" Alexis then spoke up. "There are two of them!"

"I think we've gotten that fact." Adeya spoke up.

"Three," The blonde - whom they've figured out is the Emily that Natasha had been talking about. "There are three of us."

"Wait, what?" Lucas asked. "This doesn't make sense."

"I'm, um-" Natasha spoke up, "I don't want to talk about this right now. It's a story for another time. Okay? Let's talk about the matter at hand."

Steve did what she wanted and changed the subject back to Dart, where Dustin said he's molted three times already.

"He's going to be eating a lot more than cats." Steve mumbled.

"Wait, cats?" Lucas asked, causing the group to stop.

"No, what? No." Dustin said.

"But you said he ate Mews." Steve butted in.

"Mews?" Alexis and Max asked at the same time.

"Mews is Dustin's cat." Steve spoke, his grip around Natasha tightening slightly.

"Steve!"

"So you kept him!" Lucas exclaimed.

"No, I..." Dustin began, "No... I- he missed me. He wanted to come home."

"Bullshit!" Adeya said.

"I didn't know he was a Demogorgon, okay?!" Dustin exclaimed.

"Oh, so now you admit it?" Lucas asked.

"Guys, who cares? We have to go." Max said.

"I care! You put the party in jeopardy!" Lucas continued on, "You broke the rule of law!"

"So did you!" Dustin shouted.

"What?" Lucas asked.

"You told a stranger-" He pointed his flashlight in Alexis and Max's faces, "The truth!"

Max scoffed, both of them cringing from the light. "A stranger?!"

"You wanted to tell her too!" Lucas yelled

"But I didn't, okay?" Dustin replied. "I didn't tell her!"

The sound of screeching was heard, and Steve noticed. He looked to Natasha and she sent him a look before looking to Emily, who had already begun walking toward the sound.

"Hey guys?" Steve asked, as Natasha pulled away from him, following them to the sound. They ignored him and just continued to argue. "Guys!" He yelled this time, before turning and walking toward the sound again with the two blondes.

Dustin, Lucas and Adeya quickly followed, while Alexis and Max stayed where they were. "No, guys why are you headed toward the sound?" She called out, but looked to the other girl. The other girl just shrugged, following them anyway and she sighed, doing the same.

They got to a cliff and stopped, continuing to hear the sound of the screeching. "I don't see him," Dustin said, stating the obvious.

Lucas used his binoculars, looking around before seeing where the sound was coming from. "It's from the lab." He said, pulling them down. "They were going back home."

"We're headed there, aren't we?" Alexis asked, worry on her face as they turned to head back into the woods.

She got her answer when everyone was walking, Emily leading the way for everyone. Steve and Natasha were in the back, silence between them at first.

"You left," He mumbled, glancing over at her.

"I know, I wanted to tell you guys but you were so focused on this, I-I just didn't want to bother you." She replied, "Emily was talking to me. She told me she had bad news and needed to meet me. She wasn't that far from us, so I figured I could go find her, bring her back and we could deal with whatever this is."

"So.. How does this work? You have a twin yet Sharon and nobody knew about her, not even you?" Steve asked, glancing at the blonde who was now talking to Adeya.

Natasha reached out, grabbing Steve's hand as she stopped walking. "It just- I know you didn't want to talk about it, but it doesn't make any sense. I'm sorry."

"It doesn't, it's okay. But I haven't been completely honest with you, Steve." She mumbled, lacing their fingers together.

"What about?" He asked.

"I, um-" She looked at the group slowly walking in front of her, before back at Steve. "Steve, when I was twelve I was adopted by Ellis and Cheryl Moore, who you know as-"

"As your parents."

--

I keep dropping bombshells on you guys WHOOPS!

Okay but serious thoughts on this chapter? I've been trying not to let this bombshell out since like.... chapter two tbh...

I'm trying to keep Natasha's personal story line going, along with what's going on with the season. So things will be tying together a LOT soon, and you're all going to be SHOOK