Chapter Eighteen

(This is Natasha's outfit later on in the chapter, you'll know when

(This is Natasha's outfit later on in the chapter, you'll know when. Just imagine it's not as low cut!)

"Happy birthday!" Jonathan exclaimed, waking Natasha up from her deep sleep. She groaned, rubbing her eyes before opening them to see Will and Jonathan standing in front of her, giant smiles on their faces. 

"We made you breakfast!" Will said happily, holding a tray out to her. She sat up, resting her back against the headboard as Will gently sat the tray on her lap. She looked to see eggs, bacon and toast, the eggs and bacon in the shape of a happy face while the jelly on the toast was in the shape of a heart.

"Oh, and this," Jonathan held out a tiny box. "Will and I got this for you."

"Really?" She asked, looking at the boys.

"Yeah, it's nothing big. Look-" Jonathan shoved the box in her hands, and Natasha quickly unwrapped the paper to see a set of cool erasers. "It's nothing big, but you always talk about how you want more erasers, so I thought we could get you a set."

"And it's not just any set, look!" Will walked over, pointing at the box. "They're different shapes! And it's the good kind of eraser too."

"Thank you guys, I was just running out of mine so it's nice to have some new ones!" Natasha spoke happily, setting the box to the side. She then looked to the food, laughing at how childish it was.

"The happy face was my idea," Will spoke, sitting at the end of her feet. "The heart was Jonathan's."

"I only did that because I love you," Jonathan smiled, walking over and sitting on his side of the bed. "So I was thinking we could go do something? Spend the day at the park and go get some ice cream or something."

"As long as we're done by seven tonight," Natasha spoke as she began to eat her food.

"I think we'll definitely be back here by seven. Why?" Jonathan asked, as Will took a piece of bacon off of the girl's plate and ate it. She just shrugged, knowing she wouldn't be able to eat all of it anyway.

"Well I was just making sure. But I'm going to see a movie," She stated, not noticing the look on Jonathan's face.

"A movie? What movie?"

"Cujo,"

"Cujo? You hate horror films, and why would you go see it alone anyway?" He asked.

"I don't know. I was given the ticket, and so I don't wanna waste the money and go. Besides, I doubt I'll be the only one in the movie theater. I'll be good, alright?" She questioned, looking to the boy. She just offered her piece of toast to him and he smiled, grabbing it and taking a huge bite out of it.

"I'd trust Tasha, she's very brave," Will spoke up, looking between the two.

"Thanks, bud." Natasha smiled, finishing off her eggs.