Chapter Twenty Four

It wasn't long before Natasha watched as the attractive new kid walked over to Steve with Tommy, and she'd decided it would be best for her to get away from the scene altogether

It wasn't long before Natasha watched as the attractive new kid walked over to Steve with Tommy, and she'd decided it would be best for her to get away from the scene altogether. The moment she'd told Billy her name, she glanced over to see Steve glaring her way due to the fact that was was talking to the boy yet again, and the face that he was touching her.

Steve didn't like that. He didn't even like them talking, or even being in the same room to be exact. He hated it, he didn't know the feeling, but he did know it wasn't pleasant at all. He saw as she smiled at him, the way she acted as if she knew the boy and they'd been friends forever.

That definitely wasn't the case, but he didn't like it. He didn't like how open Natasha was being toward this boy, considering it took her weeks before she even considered him an acquaintance. Steve didn't like that. He could barely handle the fact that the blonde and Jonathan were close enough to where they'd sleep in the same bed, or hug and cuddle. 

And boy, when he says he doesn't like Billy, he really doesn't like Billy.

As Steve dealt with that, Nancy walked up to find the drinks where Natasha had found herself in the middle of the crowd, taking shots. She'd never drank before, but she knew it would help her forget about everything that's happened recently, and whose to say it's not okay to let your guard down for just one night?

"What's in this?" Nancy asked as Natasha found her way over, grabbing two cups and filling them both.

"Pure fuel! Pure fuel!" The boy in between the girls yelled, as Natasha downed one cup quickly.

Nancy saw that Natasha liked it and wasted no time in filling her cup to the rim, drinking it quickly. Steve walked up, resting his hand on her arm. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.. Take it- take it easy Nance!"

"We're just being stupid teenagers from the night, wasn't that the deal?" Nancy replied, and Steve's eyes shifted to Natasha, who downed the second cup. She stumbled up to the thing, filling her cup up yet again.

"This is my- my cue to go," She mumbled, a slight slur occurring. Because Natasha had never drank before, and she'd already lost count of how many drinks she'd drank, so the mix was not going very well for her.

But at the same time, she was really enjoying herself, she'd forgotten all about her stupid feelings and stupid problems.

"No, Nat, don't-"

"No, no I'm fine!" Natasha smiled at the boy. He clearly didn't believe her, but before he could reply Nancy had filled her cup again, drinking it and walking away. Natasha giggled at that, glad she wasn't the only girl that wasn't afraid to drink as much liquor as possible.

After finishing her cup yet again, she went to grab another before Steve reached out and stopped her by grabbing her wrist. "Please don't," He begged.

"B-but I want to." She yanked her hand away from him. "It helps me forget."

"Forget what?" Steve asked. "You- you don't need to forget."