Chapter Fifty Four

"So where are they right now?" Alexis asked, glancing at Natasha as she stumbled down a hallway where nobody was

"I don't know," Natasha answered.

"Then how do you know where you're going?" Alexis asked.

"I don't," The other replied.

"So-"

"Stop asking questions, please." Natasha stopped walking, turning to look at the younger girl. "It's confusing, yes I know, but I don't know much either so I'm doing the best I can."

"Guys," Adeya spoke, and they looked over to see her and Lily looking up.

Glancing up also, they saw an air duct and Natasha smiled, bringing Adeya in for a hug. "You're a genius!" She glanced back, making sure nobody was there before lifting Lily up first since she was the smallest.

After Lily moved the top and got in, she waited and helped Alexis up, then Adeya, before lastly all the girls began to help pull Natasha up into the vent. Before she could get in, however, a familiar voice caught her attention.

"Natasha!"

She turned to see Jaylen Harrington, a bright but awkward smile on her face as she made her way over to the teen. "What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here?" Natasha asked, returning the question.

"I saw you and the other girls - who are magically gone - walking and when I went to catch up with you, I saw you come down here." She answered, "Where's Steve? Him nor Robin are at work, and neither is Ocean, or you obviously."

"Um, they're in a bit of trouble." She awkwardly replied.

"Trouble?!" Jaylen exclaimed, before Natasha quickly put her hand over the girls mouth.

"Shh, I'll explain on the way. But to get to them we have to go up there," Natasha pointed up, where the other girls were watching down.

It immediately got hot for the five girls as soon as they all got up and inside, but they pushed through it as they tried to make their way to where that secret room was, to hopefully find all of the others in one piece.

They continued to move through the vent, taking chances by choosing random twists and turns to get to where they needed to be to the best of Natasha's memory. Finally, after what felt like forever, they got somewhere by hearing someone familiar speak.

"Yeah, no shit, Sherlock." The sound of Dustin's voice was heard from a distance, and Adeya immediately smiled as the others gasped in relief.

"Dustin!" Natasha called, beginning to crawl toward the sound of his voice.

"All right, so if we don't find a more efficient method to stop these fans, we're never gonna find help, and your ice cream buddies are screwed." Erica's voice was then heard, and Dustin stopped to look over at her as he hadn't heard the blonde calling out to him.