Chapter Fifty Nine

"You've been silent the whole ride," Ocean commented as she looked over at the girl driving, her fingers tapping on the wheel

"We're making a stop." She quickly turned the car, causing everyone in the back seat to fly to the side.

"What are we doing?" Will asked.

"I'm not letting you guys just walk in there with not protection, that's not happening." She pulled in front of her house, sighing in relief when she saw there were no cars there.

"What are we grabbing?" Lily asked as the group got out of her car, walking to her garage.

"Dad keeps tools and stuff in the garage, we can find some work."

"Uh, guys." Adeya spoke up. "We have another problem."

"What is it?" Natasha asked as she waited for the garage to open.

"Mike called in on the walkie, Billy found them and now they're stuck at the mall." Adeya explained.

"Which means the Mind Flayer knows they're there too." Will mumbled. "That's not good."

"We got this, okay? I'm supposed to meet her at Hawkins Lab. We'll get in here-" She walked in, beginning to rummage through the things, "Grab what we need and go."

"Then we'll get Sharon and Beck back, defeating Emily in the process and we'll make our way back to the mall-"

"Which luckily isn't far," Lily cut Ocean off.

"And we'll help them get away from Billy." Natasha finished.

"Sounds like we have a plan," Lily said.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay with your wounds?" Will asked worriedly.

"I'm fine." She said, "Go through, grab any weapon you can find, hide and possibly carry."

She found some old vests that her father owned when he was in the police and tossed them to the others, frowning as she saw that there was one too less. The others put them on under their clothes, Ocean immediately taking notice in the other girl just shoving a gun in her waistband.

"Where's your vest?" Ocean asked, catching the attention of everyone else.

"There weren't enough. I don't need one," She said. "And don't argue with me. We don't have time."

Nobody argued, and they wasted no time in getting back in the car, Natasha speeding to Hawkins Lab. They piled out when they got there, Natasha taking in deep breaths before handing her gun off to Ocean to use, having her own powers as enough security.

"I'm going to go in there, you guys wait out here. If you hear any suspicious noises, try to come in and sneak up and take her out from behind, okay?" Natasha asked, looking to the others. "I need to go in there alone. Emily will use her powers you hurt you guys, and that's not going to end well."