Chapter Forty Nine

"Jesus, it's too rainy for this," Ocean mumbled to herself as she cuddled her raincoat closer, trying to see the ground below through the rain

Steve glanced over at Natasha who was next to him, before wrapping his arm around her shoulders to pull her closer. She obliged, cuddling into his side as they watched the security guards below, the supply truck beeping as it backed in.

"Look for Imperial Panda and Kaufman Shoes." Robin instructed, everyone immediately beginning to do so that way they could get out of the rain as soon as possible.

Dustin looked through the binoculars, seeing a guy in a bright yellow raincoat pushing a bunch of boxes as he whistled. "They're with that whistling guy, ten o'clock." He told the others, who looked that way.

"What do you think's in there?" Steve asked.

"Guns," Dustin started.

"Maybe bombs?" Ocean continued.

"Chemical weapons?" Robin suggested also, and Steve looked to the blonde in his arms as he waited for her suggestion also. It never came, and he watched as her eyes lit up the bright blue, as she was trying to figure it out without them having to risk going down there.

"Whatever it is, they're armed to the teeth." Natasha spoke up.

"Well that's obvious," Ocean giggled.

"No, more than we can see." Her eyes went back to normal, and she glanced at the group around her. "They have more security on them than we know."

"That- that's great," Steve said as he used his hand that wasn't around Natasha to wipe the ran from his eyes, thunder clapping loudly as he spoke.

They watched as someone put the key card into the slot, the door opening to reveal what looked to be a storage room as they guy began wheeling the boxes back.

"Hey, what's in there?" Robin asked quickly, as soon as she saw him heading that way.

"It's just more boxes," Dustin replied.

"Here, let me check it out," Steve stupidly spoke, reaching over to grab the binoculars from Dustin. 

"No, I'm still looking." Dustin refused as he gripped onto the binoculars, but Steve didn't take no for an answer.

"Lemme see it!"

"Hang on!" Dustin replied, and the binoculars slipped from Dustin's hand, causing them to loudly hit the rooftop.

This got the attention of the security guards, and the give immediately ducked out of few, praying and hoping that the guards didn't see them and that the two boys didn't blow their cover. 

Steve and Robin grabbed hands, Natasha not letting the action go unnoticed. She scooted away from Steve and toward Dustin, squeezing her eyes shut as she let her mind focus on the security guards down below instead of the boy she desperately liked, grabbing onto another females hand.