Chapter Sixty

Three Months Later

Three Months Later

"Did you get scars?" Eleven asked, looking at Natasha who was helping her pack up some things.

"Scars?" Natasha asked, glancing at the younger girl.

"From... that night." She spoke, "With Emily."

"Oh, uh yeah, I did." She mumbled. "They're not pretty."

"Can I see?" Eleven asked, earning a look from Natasha.

"Why?" The blonde asked.

Eleven made sure nobody was coming before sitting down, lifting her pant leg up to reveal her own scar from the bite. Natasha ran her fingers over it lightly, before sighing and lifting her shirt up to show the three stab wounds that were now scars.

The brunette did the same to Natasha's scars as she did to hers, before Natasha put her shirt down. "Three of em. Pretty ugly, aren't they?"

"I think they're bitchin," Eleven smiled at the older girl, who nodded.

"Right. Bitchin."

The sound of a few knocks on the door caused the two to look up, and Jaylen stood at the door with a wrapped gift in her hand. "May I?"

"Room's all yours," Natasha smiled, "I need to go see my best friend anyway."

She left the room, walking into Jonathan's to see him and Nancy standing there, hugging as they cried about him having to leave. Natasha stood there silent for a moment, before clearing her throat to get their attention.

Nancy sent a sad smile to Natasha, before pressing one last kiss to his lips and whispering she'd meet him outside after he was done talking to the other girl.

After she left, Natasha felt her eyes well up with tears. "Oh, Tash, don't cry," He said, causing her to let out a sob. He rushed up to her, engulfing her into a giant hug as he rocked them back and forth, her crying in his chest.

"I don't want you to go." She mumbled, "You're my best friend."

"I'm not going to be gone forever, I'll still come to visit, and you'll come see me often." He mumbled, running his hands through her well-kept hair. "I promise."

"You promise?" She asked, "Because I don't think I'll be able to live without my best friend."

"I do. I wouldn't be able to live without you either, Tash." He pulled away slightly, looking her in the eyes. He planted a kiss on her forehead, wiping her tears away. "We can even call each other every few days if you want."