Chapter Fifty Seven

"You're idiots," Ocean mumbled, as the group stood in the bathroom after finding Steve and Robin

"Okay, but on a serious note- how are we going to get out of here?" Natasha changed the subject.

Dustin opened the door slightly to look and see if the coast was clear, "We're going to blend."

"That's going to work?" Adeya asked.

"Why wouldn't it? We'll just walk out with the group." Dustin explained.

"If worst comes to worst, I got this." Natasha said, immediately earning a shake of the head from Ocean.

"No, you- you're hurt you can't."

"Wait, what?" Steve asked, looking to the blondes. "You're hurt? Where?"

"Nowhere, she's just over-exaggerating." Natasha rolled her eyes.

"No I'm not. The last time she used her powers she also almost passed out." Ocean continued.

"Okay, this isn't something we need to be talking about right now." Alexis cut in.

"Yeah, I agree. Let's get out of here," Jaylen said.

Dustin opened the door again, everyone trying to peek their heads out to see what he could see. "Okay, and blend." He mumbled, the group running out to blend in with the regular mall people.

"Well, shit, that worked." Erica said.

"Of course it worked," Dustin replied. "We just have to get to Natasha's car blending in with these plebes and home sweet home, here we comes."

"How are we all going to fit in Natasha's car?" Adeya asked.

"We'll make it work." Natasha nodded, glancing over at the girl.

"Uh, Dustin." Steve spoke up.

"What?" Dustin asked, looking back at the boy.

"Yeah, we might not wanna go to your house." Steve spoke, disappointed in himself.

"Why?" Dustin asked.

"Well, I might've told them your full name." Steve replied.

"What is wrong with you?" Dustin whisper-yelled.

"Dude, I was drugged." Steve replied.

"So?" Dustin asked.

"So?" Steve retorted.

"So, you resist. You tough it out. You tough it out like a man," The other boy replied.

"Oh yeah, it's easy for you to say." Steve argued.

"We can't go to our houses anyway, remember?" Natasha brought up. "Not with Laura on the loose."

"Guys," Robin spoke up, catching everyone's attention. They stopped, looking to see the Russians were checking everyone who left.