Q&A #2 & Information about Sequel???

Thank you guys so much for asking questions! I know it might be annoying to have to repeatedly come up with questions, but this is kind of my way of splitting the book up into different parts. So S1 ended then we had one separating it and this season, then this one ended and this is going to separate this and S3! Also, I have a few things to say so PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE THING! There is going to be sequel information after the questions are answered!

Questions for Natasha!

seaveyful-: why did u ignore steve for so long

Natasha: It was intentional, but it wasn't. I just didn't know how to take what he'd been telling me, I guess. All my life I've never had a boyfriend, or a boy generally look at me in any way other than friends... So it kind of scared me when he tried to tell me that he'd been talking to Nancy about me, when to me it looked a completely different way.

seaveyful-: why are you such a babe

Natasha: I wouldn't really say that I'm a babe, but thank you!

seaveyful-: can you just date me instead

Natasha: I would but my heart kind of goes to someone else... Sorry babe.

denbroughs-:  hi ily, please marry steve like right here right now thanks.

Natasha: I love you too, and we're not even dating yet I-

CheeseBa11in: Natasha: Why are you so cool? It's unfair

Natasha: I'm nowhere near cool, but thanks!

MAISIEWCLLIAMS: when did you first realize your feelings for steve?

Natasha: I think I always had some type of feeling for him... I just never wanted to admit it, especially because before he was such a dipshit. He still is, but now it's more of a cute way and not a douchey way.

ASHTONSIRWINS: ayy u a badass. keep being you

Natasha: Thank you haha, I will.

JadeApril47: Date me instead you're a queen

Natasha: But you're dating my brother that'd be a lil weird.

Questions for Steve!

seaveyful-: thank you

Steve: For????

seaveyful-: you finally grew a pair of balls

Steve: Um-

seaveyful- and kissed natasha! now ask her to be ur gf

Steve: Geez, I have to wait for the perfect moment...

MAISIEWCLLIAMS: when are you gonna take natasha out on a date and ask her to be your girlfriend???