New Story + update

Thank you all who have gone and read the first version of Natasha + Steve's new story, Chaotic! Unfortunately, I'm going to be deleting it from this profile. I'm in the middle of revamping my account (as you can see) and so I decided to make a second account a while ago and I just tend to use that more than this. I'm still keeping this story on here and published, and I'm still keeping this account. I just use the other one more, so I've been working on a lot of fics on there!

That being said, I still plan on posting the new version of Natasha and Steve's love story, and it'll still be titled Chaotic! However, I don't know when it'll be posted. I'm not in any rush, and since S4 is already out and they're working on S5, I may or may not begin it sometime soon depending on if I feel ready!

Either way, thank you to everyone who's decided to read this story and may eventually be interested in reading the ENTIRE updated, new version of their story. This was one of my first stories on this account and rereading it makes me realize how far I've come from when I started posting stories. 

Anyways, if you're interested, follow my other account! I have plenty of fics on there as I've deleted all the ones from here minus this, and WILB! The only other two stories I officially plan on posting here at all is Chaotic and the sequel to WILB!

-venusflytrap

I WILL FOLLOW BACK! Thank you so much