Chapter Fifteen

"This- this is crazy! We're seriously about to break in right now?" Natasha asked, looking between the two other teenagers

"You were all for it before," Jonathan stated.

"But it didn't hit me until now that we're actually doing this." Natasha sassed, "What if we get caught?"

"We run." Nancy shrugged. "How about this, you stay out here with the car running and we'll run inside and get what we need. Okay?"

Natasha reluctantly agreed, but decided her staying out of the station was the best option for her anyway. She watched as the other two went inside of the station, getting the traps they were there for.

It wasn't before long that Nancy and Jonathan came speed walking out of the station. Nancy held onto a fire extinguisher, while Jonathan held the box of traps and they piled in, ordering at the blonde to drive off before they got caught.

It was silent as Natasha quickly drove to the Byers' household, her trying her best to drive as quickly as possible. She had her license, although she didn't have a car so she rarely drove. It wasn't that she didn't want to, she just liked walking places and usually Jonathan would pick her up or take her somewhere. On top of that, Edward would let her (very rarely) drive his car once in a blue moon, so it's not like she never drove.

It's just not her strong suit.

Soon enough she pulled into the property, stopping the car and getting out with the other two teens. Jonathan unlocked the trunk and they got everything out, Natasha shutting the trunk before following the other two into the house.

They sat everything down and began to screw the light bulbs back into the Christmas lights that were all around the house, none of them saying anything but hurrying so they can get done 'finishing what they started' as Nancy called it.

Putting all of the traps together and just overall getting ready for what everyone called the Demogorgon to come to the house began to cause Natasha to get nervous. She really wanted to help, but at the same time she barely even knew what was going on. She knew what Mike and the others explained, but that was kind of about it. She briefly knew little by little but she hadn't been around enough to know just what she was up against.

"Remember," Jonathan spoke as the three stood together.

"Straight into Will's room," Nancy said, staring straight ahead.

"And don't step on the trap," Natasha breathed out. "Sounds easy, is it? Nope. Not at all."

"Wait for the yo-yo to move," Nancy continued, ignoring Natasha's commentary.

"Then-" Jonathan pulled out his lighter, and the three nodded. "Alright." He nodded as he shut it, shoving it back into his pocket. "You ready?"

"Ready." Nancy looked up to the other two, glancing at Natasha who looked extremely nervous.