Chapter Two

Natasha's alarm went off, causing her to groan and hit the snooze

Natasha's alarm went off, causing her to groan and hit the snooze. She didn't feel like getting out of bed, especially since she knew that Steve Harrington now had something to use against her. He's probably already told half of the school about her pant-less moment - even though it wasn't because she was interested in the boy at all. It was simply because if she didn't do it her brother would've caught him in her bedroom, and she'd never hear the end of that.

And the fact that his girlfriend - Jade - was there, would've made it all much more embarrassing for her.

"Natasha, you up?" The sound of Mrs. Moore's voice was heard on the other side of the door, and she took in a deep breath as she stared at the ceiling, wishing it were the weekend already.

"Yes, mom!" She shouted.

"Just making sure, I'm heading out to work early today, make sure Sharon eats something before you guys head out!" Mrs. Moore yelled, before walking away from the teens door.

Natasha managed to roll out of bed, immediately gathering things to get ready for the school day. It didn't take her long to get ready, but once she was she went downstairs to make her little sister something to eat.

"I smell bacon!" Sharon announced as she ran into the kitchen. "Wait, where's mom?" She stopped as she noticed it was her older sister cooking, not her mother.

"Had to leave early, so I'm in charge of making sure you eat before we leave," Natasha explained as the eldest walked into the kitchen, his hair messy and glasses on instead of his contacts. He also had his toothbrush in his mouth, clearly indicating he had just woken up.

"As long as you don't burn it, I don't care." Sharon spoke with a shrug, sitting down at the kitchen table.

"When did you get in last night?" Natasha asked, setting her little sister's plate in front of her.

"Lucas and I got in right after curfew," Sharon explained.

"And did Eddie already talk to you?" Natasha asked, before glancing at her brother.

"Nope!" Sharon exclaimed.

"Eddie!" Natasha angrily yelled, putting her hands on her hips as she turned to her brother. "You interrogate me and come into my room thinking Jonathan is here yet the thirteen year old was late and you don't care?!"

"It was only a few minutes. Like five." The boy shrugged.

"Okay but I was actually home, and she's thirteen!" Natasha exclaimed.

"Calm down, Tash." The boy rolled his eyes, walking over and spitting in the sink. Natasha scoffed as he washed out the sink, making sure his toothbrush was washed off before turning to the blonde. "Jade and I were just about to go out and look for her, but Lucas was here and made sure she got home. She's fine!"

"But it's not fair you didn't believe I was pant-less and actually thought someone was in my room!" Natasha fumed, "I'm sixteen, if you want to be in charge so bad take care of Sharon. I can take care of myself."