Chapter Twenty Five

Steve's alarm going off on the nightstand next to his bed caused both teens to wake up, Natasha's head immediately filled with pain

Steve's alarm going off on the nightstand next to his bed caused both teens to wake up, Natasha's head immediately filled with pain. She whimpered, moving her hands to her temples to massage them slightly.

"Ugh, time for school," Steve mumbled. He didn't move to get out of bed, however, but instead hit the snooze and moved himself closer to Natasha. She blinked a few times before realizing that they really did have time for school and jumped out of Steve's bed, causing him to look at her in concern.

"Are you okay?" He asked, sitting up slightly.

"I didn't bring any clothes to your house!" She spoke, "I don't have my brush, and- and, and- wait-" She stopped, pointing a finger. "Y-you were cuddling me."

"Yeah," He nodded, as if it were the most obvious thing ever.

"You were cuddling me and- and Nancy oh my god." She put her face in her hands. "What even happened last night?"

"Wait, y-you don't remember?" Steve asked, beginning to get out of bed.

"No, the last thing I remember was dancing in a giant crowd then beginning to leave because-" She stopped, not wanting to give up why she was leaving.

"Why were you leaving?" He asked.

"Oh, no reason." She shook her head. "How about you get ready then take me by my house to throw something on. Wait, where's my car? I didn't drive here did I?" She asked, rubbing her hands together.

"No, I told you we'd get it today. Which we can after school if you want. But that sounds like a good plan," He mumbled. Natasha watched as he grabbed some clothes and disappeared into the bathroom to get ready.

She waited patiently, wondering if she upset Steve because of something that happened the night before. She could only remember parts, such as her struggling to get out of her costume, leaving because she saw Nancy and Steve disappear together and Tommy trying to get her to leave him.

"Wait a second," She spoke. "Steve!" Without waiting for a response she walked to the bathroom to see him already dressed, but he was doing his hair in the mirror. "Yesterday. I remembered something."

"You did?" He asked, the tiniest smile on his face. "W-what is it?"

"Yesterday, when Tommy tried to get me to leave with him. I-I did something." She rubbed her hands together nervously. "You were there- you saw!"

"Oh," Steve spoke, slight disappointment in his voice. "Well I was wondering about that... But are you sure that's all you remember?"

"Yeah," Natasha said, her eyebrows knitting together. "Why? Did something happen? I didn't completely fuck something up, right?"

"No, nah." Steve shook his head, "But yeah, what you did was weird, well it was weird he listened to you like that. What was that?"

"I did that to him," Natasha said.

"Did what? Made him leave?" Steve laughed, bending over to pick up parts of the costume that was left there the day before.

"Yes," The blonde said, following him into his bedroom where he handed her the costume.

"Natasha you were so drunk, you didn't even know what you were saying. You couldn't stand, barely. You didn't touch him." Steve told her, where the two walked out of the Harrington residence and to his car.

She reached out, grabbing his hand so he couldn't get in his car. He just looked at her hand before up at her face, very confused. "What?"

"I did it with my mind, Steve." Natasha took in a shaky breath. "All of those things I was telling you about before? Well, there's more happening. And the pain's slowly going away the more it happens."

"You're telling me you did some mind control stuff on Tommy and made him leave?" Steve asked.

"Did you see my eyes?" She asked.

"What about them?" He replied.

"Were they blue?" Natasha elaborated.

"They're always blue."

"Yeah, I know." The girl rolled her eyes, "I mean bright blue."

"I can't remember. Are you feeling sick? This is one hell of a hangover." Steve pulled himself away from the girl, getting into his car.

She sighed and got into his car, tossing her costume to the back before buckling up. "I'm serious, Steve. And yeah, I am feeling a little sick. My head's killing me, but that's not the point. The point is that I'm really serious, I think that I did that."

"So, what, you some superhero now?" Steve asked as he drove off in the direction of Natasha's house.

"Hell no, what I'm saying is it's true! And I feel like you should believe me." Steve was practically speeding down the road, because she still needed to get ready for school and it wasn't long before first class began.

Luckily the two lived awfully close to each other, so once they got there he watched as she got out of the car, slamming the door shut. He knew she was irritated by the way she was behaving, but he genuinely didn't know how he was supposed to believe something like that. At first he was just trying to help her cope with what she thinks has been going on, but he hasn't witnessed anything and has never heard of anything like this. How was he supposed to know that it was really that and not her just thinking it's happening?

After a few minutes of sitting in the car he sighed, hitting the steering wheel before getting out of the car and walking into the house. There were no cars in the driveway, so he assumed that nobody was there but was wrong when he ran into a group of kids.

"Steve?" Dustin asked, "What are you doing here?"

"I'm the one that dropped Nat off. What are you doing here?"

"We came to eat breakfast here," Will explained.

"So she was with you all night?" Sharon asked, and Steve nodded.

"Yeah she was... wow," He breathed out. "We're not going to talk about that. She was- she was with me."

"Ooookay," Mike dragged out. "Can we leave now, please?"

After Sharon agreed all of the kids walked out, and Steve wasted no time in heading to the blonde's room. When he got in there he saw she was already almost ready, she was just finishing up her hair.

He watched as she straightened the last of it, turning her straightener off and unplugging it afterward. The boy noticed she was wearing one of his shirts, despite being upset at him. She was also wearing jeans and her usual jacket, and Steve would be lying if he said he didn't love seeing her wear that jacket.

"You're staring, Harrington." She muttered, standing up from her vanity.

"No I wasn't," He lied. He shook his head, looking around her room as she gathered her things together.

"It's not nice to lie," She spoke, beginning to walk out of the bedroom. "Come on, or we'll be late."

--

This was kind of a filler, so sorry if it's short or boring! I just figured it'd be okay to not make that long of a chapter since the last one was so long. I'm going to update another chapter of Plastic then maybe write another one of these tonight, love you guys! Thank you so much for voting, and commenting. I love reading each and every comment I get!