You are perfect..

Yoongi sighed in content, tightening his arms around his omega's waist and pulled him towards his body, "I'm sorry seokie.." he murmured, planting a soft kiss onto his messy hair.

"Who are you?" He remembers himself asking that question and hoseok's quivering lips, his tear filled eyes and his small voice asking if he remembers him. Yoongi hated himself at that moment, he promised himself to never make his mate cry again and the fact that he broke that promise hurts his heart.

"Y-Yoongi.." hoseok cried in his sleep, ripping Yoongi out of his thoughts, "Hoseok, wake up." He ventured as he shook the omega's shaking figure, figuring he was having a bad dream and softly patted his back to wake him up.

Hoseok opened his eyes slowly, picking up his head and stared at the alpha with red, tear stained eyes, "Y-yoon... I-is it you?" He asked, touching yoongi's face with his fingers dreamily.

Yoongi smiles softly, grabbing hoseok's hand and gently kissed his fingers, "Yes hoseok, it's me." He whispered enough for the omega to hear, cubbing his other hand with his face.

Fat happy tears started rolling down hoseok's cheeks as he put his hand over the alpha's, leaning onto his touch, "I-I'm happy... it was just a dream." He he whispered, sniffling.

"What did you dream about?" Yoongi asked, wiping his tears away using his thumbs.

Hoseok shook his head and smashed his lips against the alpha's, shocking himself and Yoongi but he didn't care about anything at the moment. He was beyond happy that his Yoongi now remembers him and he felt the only way to celebrate that is by kissing him.

Yoongi just laid there for a few seconds, his mind processing what's happening. Hoseok was kissing him at his own will and he felt like he was on the clouds.

Slowly removing his hands from hoseok's, he wrapped them around his waist and Finally kissed him back, moving his lips just as eagerly against the younger's plush ones. If Yoongi had to describe the best feeling he had ever experienced in his entire life, he would say hoseok's touch without hesitation

Hoseok pulled away, licking his lips as the feeling of yoongi's lips still lingered on them, "Y-you remember me now?" He asked, raising his hand to the older's face to remove his hair out of his eyes.

Yoongi's heart broke at the question. The fact that Hoseok had to make sure that he remembers him was heartbreaking, "Yes seokie... I do remember you. You are my beautiful, cute, kind, loving mate that I absolutely don't deserve."

Hoseok giggled shyly, nuzzling his face into the alpha's neck, "You are soo cheesy.." he mumbled, blushing furiously.

Yoongi chuckled and tightened his arms around him, "I'm just telling the truth hoseokie.. you are just too perfect for me." He sighs dreamily.

Hoseok looked up at Yoongi, furrowing his eyebrows, "Don't say that yoon, we are mates which means that we both deserve each other. I'm not perfect, everyone has their own flaws and that's what makes them unique on their own." He said, pecking his lips softly.

"Oh gosh! Your lips are so flipping soft and sweet and addictive- What are you doing to me hoseok? You are too perfect in my eyes." Yoongi blabbered, grabbing hoseok's face and kisses his forehead, "You are-you are perfect.." he barely managed to get that out, his heartbeat racing too fast.

Hoseok just giggled, putting his chin on the alpha's chest and stares up at him, "I can see inside your nose, it has small hairs in it."

Yoongi's mouth hangs open, "T-that's what you had to say? Wow." He wowed in disbelief, pinching hoseok's cheeks, "You are a bad boy, my bad boy."

Hoseok blushes at that and gets off the bed quickly, "S-should we leave now? I hate the smell of hospitals." He says, avoiding eye contact as he puts on his shoes.

Yoongi chuckled, shaking his head. One second the omega is kissing him  bluntly and the next second he is blushing shyly by just mere words. He was amusing. "Yes, I hate is too." He replied, climbing off the bed and grabbed his medication from the table before putting on his shoes.

—-

"Wait!" Hoseok stopped as they stepped out of the hospital, grabbing yoongi's hand to stop him as well.

"What is it hoseok?"

"Did you pay for your medicine and stuff?"

Yoongi nodded and intertwined their fingers, continuing on walking to his car, "Yes, I'm sure sally took care of it or else they wouldn't have let us out."

Hoseok hummed, getting in the passenger seat as Yoongi opened the door for him and buckled his seatbelt, "I like your friend sally." He said after Yoongi got in.

Yoongi froze, every muscle in his body halting at the exact moment, "W-what Do you mean?"

"Oh no no Yoongi... i didn't mean it like that." He reaches out to yoongi's hand, holding it gently, "I meant it like he is a good friend, I'm really thankful for him that he saved your life. I don't know what I would have done with my life if-if he didn't come there in time."

Yoongi sighed in relief, holding back hoseok's hand and kissed his knuckles softly, "I'm thankful to him too, he is such an amazing friend." He smiled and started the car, driving off to their home.

——-

"Ahh! Finally!" Hoseok shouted, throwing himself on his couch, "I missed you my home!"

Yoongi chuckled and placed himself on top of the omega, sniffing his scent to relax himself, "Me too, I love your house."

"Our house." Hoseok retorted, giggling as Yoongi nuzzles his face into the back of his neck, "I'm ticklish there!"

"Ooh sensitive are we?" Yoongi teases, a suggestive smile on his lips.

"Shut up Yoongi! And get off of me you big baby!" Hoseok grunted, pushing the alpha off of him and sits up, "You are on a timeout."

Yoongi pouts and lays on the floor like a starfish, "Not fair! You get to have the whole couch to yourself!" He whined.

"Not my problem, I'm not the one on the floor." Hoseok retorts, spreading himself on the couch as a big breath of relaxation leaves his lips.

Yoongi huffs, turning around away from the cocky omega, "Petty little shit." He mumbled.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, deciding not to reply and just continues on staring at the ceiling.

They stay silent for a more few minutes before hoseok remembers something real important that he should have talked about with the alpha along time ago.

"Yoongi?"

•*•*•*•*•*•*

I have blessed you with a cute fluffy chapter, you should thank me, my children. 🙇‍♀️ (I'm just lonely😩)

See you on the next chapter 😚