What's bothering you?

Hoseok unconsciously smiled in his sleep, last night's memories swirling in his mind. He was absolutely happy with how things were going for him and his alpha now and couldn't wait To see how their future together would turn out.

Drifting off his thoughts, hoseok noticed the absence of warmth by his side, Missing the strong arms that held him throughout the night and pouted, "Yoongi?" He called, hissing as he rolled over onto his stomach.

"Yes baby? Are you okay?" Yoongi asked, coming into the room in a hurry with a towel and a bowl of ice cubes and put them on the nightstand, sitting on the side of the bed.

"What Is that?" Hoseok asked, propping himself up with his elbows.

"It's ice cubes, your neck is sore right?" Yoongi asked, reaching down and touched his omega's neck.

Hoseok hissed at the touch and nodded, "Why does it hurt? Was is supposed to do that?" He asked.

Yoongi chuckled softly and put his legs up on the bed, "Yes, I practically bit you and sucked Your blood so yeah, it was supposed to hurt." He said and gently leaned hoseok's head on his thighs, "Now let me take care of you." With that, he grabbed the towel and put an ice cube inside before placing it on the omega's neck gently.

Hoseok hummed, feeling the cold ice make contact with his neck and closed his eyes, enjoying his alpha's soft fingers tangle with his hair.

Several minutes later, Yoongi put the soaked towel back in the bowl after the first ice cube melted and looked down at hoseok, "Feeling better?" He asked, running his finger over the mark.

Hoseok nodded as he opened his eyes, "I feel better on my neck but my ass hurts now." He pouted.

Yoongi chuckled, scratching his neck awkwardly, "Um do you want me to massage it for you?"

Hoseok shyly nodded and Yoongi quickly got off the bed, scooping his omega in his arms and walked them into the bathroom, "Wait why we going to the bathroom?"

"To give you a massage hoseok," Yoongi replied, putting him down in the bathtub and unwrapped the blanket off of his body.

Hoseok wrapped his arms around himself and crossed his legs, wanting to hide his body as much as he can, too shy and feeling self-conscious all of a sudden.

Yoongi noticed hoseok's attempt to hide and quickly took off his clothes even though he bathed earlier before jumping in the bathtub and pulled him onto his chest, "What's wrong baby?" He asked him, rubbing his thumb on his waist soothingly.

Hoseok shook his head and leaned on his alpha's chest, "N-nothing Yoongi,"

Yoongi could sense the insecurity his mate was feeling since they were now connected and hooked his thumb and forefinger on the omega's chin, making him look up at him, "Babe tell me what's bothering you," he demanded softly, wanting him to admit exactly why he was feeling like that.

Taking a deep breath, hoseok decided to confess, wanting not to lie since the alpha would be able to tell through his lies, "I-it's just that i feel really self conscious having to be naked in front of you, no one has ever saw me like this exempt of course my mom. Last night and that other night I didn't feel like this because my wolf was in control but the truth is that I don't really feel good about my body. Constant thoughts of how you will feel about me are clouding my mind,"