Who i'm i ?

Hoseok woke up in the middle of the night panting and crying as a wave of painful shock went through his body. Piercing his heart.

Grasping his chest, he sat up on his bed and started slowly breathing in and out. Trying to calm himself down.

He had a nightmare again, a real life nightmare that happened in the past but always hunts him.

•*•*•*•*

"Mama!" A fourteen year old hoseok ran into his mother's embrace as soon as she entered the house from grocery shopping.

"Have you been a good boy while I was away?" His mother asked, pinching his cute cubby cheeks.

"Yes! Oamma! I even did the laundry without you telling me to do it!" Hoseok took his mother's hand in his small one and dragged her to the laundry room.

His mother chuckled and softly patted his head, "Thank you hoseokie, I got a reward for you! Your favorite MANG plushie that you wanted!"

A cute little gasp escaped his mouth as he jumped up and down, "Really mama?! Let me see!"

Ms. Jung laughed at her adorable son and opened her purse, taking out MANG and handed it to hoseok. It was a small one, she couldn't afford the big one but she knew her son will accept whatever she gives to him.

"Thank you so much mama." Hoseok cried, tears of joy rolling down his cheeks and gave his mother a big hug.

She hugged him back and started running her hand through his soft hair to make him stop crying. It always works.

Ms. Jung's phone rang inside her purse, making them separate as she picked up the phone and put it on her ear.

Hoseok happily skipped to his room and threw himself on the bed, hugging his new plushie. He wanted to show it to his friends tomorrow when he goes to school.

"Hoseok!" His mother banged on the door as hoseok immediately jumped off the bed and opened the door.

"What's wrong ma-" his mom just grabbed his hand and ran with him through the door until they were at the hospital.

Hoseok was confused and panicked as his mother cried, demanding the lady on the front desk to tell her what room Mr Jung was in.

His mother harshly pulled him again and stopped in front of a surgery room.
Hoseok was super confused. What happened to his father?

"Mama..."

His mother didn't respond to him as she just kept crying. He have never seen his mother cry so much so he hugged her.

"Mama it'll be okay Mama." He tried comforting her even though he didn't know what was going on.

Three doctors and nurses came out the room he assumed his father was in, their faces were unreadable.

"T-tell me my husband is okay please?" His mother shakily asked. Hoseok now kind of knew what was going on.

The doctor in the front shook his head, "We are afraid we can't say that he is okay M.s Jung. We are sorry for your loss." He said and walked away, other nurses and doctors following him.

That was the day his happiness ended, the day his mother started drinking like crazy and forgot about her own son.

It was like his happy switch was turned off and his pain one was turned on at that moment.

His mother went crazy because of his father's death so they put her in a mental asylum.

He moved from his hometown when he turned fifteen with his grandmother's help and he rented the apartment he is in now.

He spent a year of constant torture in this apartment caused by his mate. He never knew his live would get more painful than his father's death and his mother's lost of mentality.

"Who I'm I?" He asked himself, he remembers how happy and cheerful he used to be. Everyone called him sunshine. He doesn't even recognize himself anymore.

In just a year, he lost his cheerful side and was replaced by non ending dullness and emptiness.

He needed to find himself again. He couldn't do this anymore. But in order to do that, he'll have to find a way to move away from this place.

So with that in mind hoseok got up, whimpering quietly from the harsh hits from yesterday and collected his dirty clothes, slowly carrying them to the laundry room.

It was still dark but he needed to wash them now before the alpha wakes up so he could have something to wear tomorrow.

Are You guys exited for the plot to start? 👀
Hehe🤞

Are You guys exited for the plot to start? 👀 Hehe🤞

See you on the next chapter 🖖🏻