Y-yoongi...!?

Hoseok woke up late the next day and just spent talking and getting to know taehyung and vise versa, mindless tv and snacks.

He decided to look for a job when the clock struck at 8pm and took a shower, wrapping himself in a towel and took out his laptop as he sat on his bed.

Opening the laptop, he searched up 'Jobs near me'
he don't want to take the bus every day since he doesn't have a car so he wanted a job that he could walk to.

Scrolling down, nothing grabbed his attention until he came across "A night club that is hiring now?" Well that doesn't sound so bad.

He opened the site and looked at the conditions and the payment and stuff, they don't even require a resumé so that was a plus since he doesn't have one.

Payment: $15 per hour
Only night shifts:7:00pm-3:00am

"This isn't bad.." he mumbled to himself as he scrolled down further, looking at the club's pictures. It was a high-class club, everything looked fancy.

Hoseok quickly dressed up and checked on taehyung who already fall asleep, making sure everything was good before leaving the house.

•*•*•*•*•
Upon entering the club, hoseok was stunned for a second, looking around with wide eyes. He had never been into a fancier place than this, it was dark and was smelling like how a fancy place would smell like,

Clearing his throat, hoseok walked up to the guy behind the desk and smiled charmingly, "Um I heard this place was hiring so I'm here

Clearing his throat, hoseok walked up to the guy behind the desk and smiled charmingly, "Um I heard this place was hiring so I'm here." The guy looked at him up and down and spoke with a growl-like voice, "Omega?"

Hoseok breathed through his nose, gritting his teeth together as anger rushed through his veins, "Yes, I'm an omega, have a problem with that?" He asked, his eyes daring.

"No, but a beautiful omega like you shouldn't be here for a job, you should be here to get laid-" hoseok couldn't hold himself anymore and punched the guy across the jaw, almost knocking his teeth out.

"You disgusting piece of shit." Hoseok growled like a beast and was about to punch him again before he was stopped by what he assumed was the owner or the manger.

"Ah Sorry about that, Len, deal with him!" The manager or the owner said as 'Len' took the guy that he punched with him.

Hoseok straightened up and shook his head, "It's fine. I came here for a job by the way."

"Ah yeah, come with me."

Hoseok followed him to the back office, sitting down on the couch after the guy mentioned for him to do so.

"So, I'm Leo. The owner of this club. What's your name?" Leo politely asked.

"I'm Jung hoseok. Nice to meet you sir." Hoseok stood up and shook hands with the owner. "Nice to meet you too hoseok, take a sit please. We will discuss about your employment."

He sat back down on his spot and crossed his legs, waiting for the owner to speak first.
•*•*•

They discussed about the conditions and requirements for the next hour and now it was time for hoseok to go, he'll be starting his job tomorrow.

"It was nice meeting you hoseok, see you tomorrow." Leo waved at his new employee.

"It was nice meeting you too sir, but before I go, can you tell me where the bathroom is?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes, take that hallway and it's at the end. You should recognize it."

Hoseok thanked him and made his way down the hallway, stopping in front of the bathroom and knocked to make sure no one was in before he entered.

"What the fuck!" Hoseok yelled, staring at the man on the floor, his back was facing him so he couldn't see his face but blood was running from his stomach area and he looked unconscious.

Slowly walking around the body, hoseok knelt down to get a better look at him, "Y-Yoongi?!" His eyes went wide as he fell down on his butt.

What the actual fuck happened? Hoseok was shaking as all kind of emotions hit him like a truck, making him dizzy and unable to move for minutes.

He shook his head, snapping out of his daze and took off his jacket, picking up yoongi's head and wrapped the jacket around the wound to stop the blood as much as he can.

Hoseok picked the alpha up and looked around to find somewhere he could get out from without getting caught. He saw a small door right beside the sink and exited through it.

Panting, he shifted the male into his other shoulder and walked through the dark streets, he probably looked like he killed him and was abounding him now.

Finally, he reached his house and unlocked the door after so many tries, putting Yoongi on the couch and hurriedly opened his bag, where all the healing supplies were in.

Hoseok was hesitant before he started unbuttoning the older's shirt and looked away for second. His heart beating fast inside his chest. His inner wolf was going crazy.

Sighing, he pulled off the shirt and examined the wound, it was a bullet. The bullet didn't get in his body but it left a really deep cut.

Hoseok opened his box and took out a needle and a stitch, saying his prayers, he started cleaning the wound first and stitched it, patching him up after. Hoseok got up with a deep sigh and put back his supplies, sitting the sofa across the unconscious alpha.

He hated the man in front of him to bones, but he didn't have the heart to let him die, he wasn't that cruel. He'll just tell him to get the fuck out once he wakes up even though he knew he'll cry again. He is his destined mate after all.

Hoseok unconsciously fell asleep.
=*=*=*=

Well... well well...
What did you think of this? Also can you guess what Yoongi might be? 🤔

See you on the next chapter 😃