thunder!

Yoongi held onto hoseok's waist tightly as the omega was asking the doctor about his mom's conditions and how she's been doing so far while taehyung was just standing to the side with crossed arms, glaring back at Yoongi who was keeping an eye on him.

"Let's go." Hoseok said, waving the doctor goodbye before making his way to his mother's room, the other two following him.

"Go see your mom first hobi, we'll wait outside." Taehyung suggested as they stopped in front of the room.

"Okay and don't rip each other's limbs off." Hoseok warned, especially eying Yoongi before walking inside.

"Sure baby."

——-

"Mama..." hoseok called for him mom softly, walking around her bed and hugged her gently, "I missed you Mama.." a lone tear immediately rolled down his cheek, falling onto his mother's face as he kissed her forehead, "I-I missed you."

He felt his heart sink deeper when his mother didn't reply like always, making him loose a bit more hope but he still believed that his mother will come back one day so he wiped his tears away and kissed her forehead once again, "Mama, your son is pregnant. Are you happy for me? I wanted to tell you that I'm happy and have a lovely alpha who takes good care of me. Are you proud of me Mama?" He rambled out, he knows that his mother can hear him so he always tells her everything that happens to him whenever he visits her. But he wished that she could respond, that she could hug him back, that she could smile for him and congratulate him, hoseok's life would have been complete. But he also believed that his mother would come back one day and that day will be the day his happiness will reach at its peak.

He couldn't wait.
———-

"Why are you attaching yourself to my omega like a fucking leech?"

Taehyung huffed, glaring back at the older alpha, "I'm not attaching myself to him, we are just that close. Are you jealous that he loves me more than you?" He shot back.

"Loves you more than me?" Yoongi laughed sarcastically, "Oh give me a break. He's just taking a pity on your lonely ass since my hoseokie is a such a sweetheart so don't misunderstand, kid. He obviously loves me more than anyone in this world."

"If you are so sure about that, than why do you act like a possessive freak whenever he gets close to anyone? Are you doubting yourself?" Taehyung smirked, leaning against the wall.

Yoongi licks his dry lips and sits on the bench before speaking, "No, I'm not doubting myself. It's simply just my alpha instinct to protect what belongs to me and since we have mated now, I have to take extra special care for him."

Taehyung's eyes widened, "M-mated..?"

"Yes, mated and he's also pregnant with our baby." Yoongi adds, a proud smirk resting on his lips.

"P-pregnant..?"

"Yes, he's pregnant. Are you too young to know what that means? Let me explain it to you, he's-"

"I fucking know what that means you cocky bastard, I'm just surprised that hoseok let you do that when you treated him like a trash in the past-"

"Don't you fucking bring that up." Yoongi growled, his eyes turning red.

Taehyung gulped and scoots away from him, genuinely afraid of those eyes now, "Sorry dude, didn't mean to go there."

"I don't need your fucking apology, just shut your big mouth." Yoongi said, his eyes turning back to their normal color as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Well I take it back then-"

"Guys."

They both quickly composed themselves and turned towards the omega, Yoongi instantly feeling the sadness radiating off of his mate and got up, wrapping his arms around him, "Are you Okay baby?"