Mine; yours

"Fuck baby!" Yoongi groaned loudly and stood up with the omega, making him wrap his legs around his waist and walked to their bedroom.

"Yoonie~" hoseok moaned into the alpha's ear as he was put down on the bed, impatiently clowning at his shirt.

Yoongi chuckled, grabbing hoseok's hands and held them above his head, "Be patient baby boy." He says with a smirk before releasing him and gets off the bed to take off his clothes.

Hoseok whimpered, breathing heavily and started rubbing his thighs together in need of friction, staring up at the alpha with pleading eyes who was taking his time to get naked.

Finally, Yoongi dropped his boxers to the floor, releasing his already hardened eager cock and climbed back onto the bed, settling himself in between hoseok's legs, "You are so fucking beautiful baby." He growled as he took in his mate's state and swiftly pulled his shirt off, exposing his smooth skin and dived into his neck, sucking on the skin.

Hoseok tangled his fingers with the alpha's hair, pushing him onto his chest further while moaning with his mouth hang open and wrapped his legs around his waist.

Yoongi pulled his head back, satisfied with the hickeys he left on the omega's neck and began rubbing all over his chest before leaning down again and claimed his nubs, taking them into his mouth and started sucking on them one by one.

Hoseok couldn't help but whimper. His nipples were the most sensitive parts of his body and he was loving the attention they were given by his mate, "Y-yoongi!" He screamed as Yoongi pinched them, making him roll his eyes at the back of his head out of pleasure.

Yoongi continued on sucking down to the omega's chest to his stomach and to his navel, swirling his tongue around his belly button.

"Oh... God... Y-yoongi.."  Hoseok moaned out, clawing on the sheets as pleasure soared through his body like a cold wind. The alpha haven't even touched him yet and he was already a big mess.

After few more kisses onto hoseok's upper body, Yoongi got off and then slid the last article of clothing off the younger's legs, exposing his leaking member and how hard it was. He licked his lips at the sight, "Damn baby.."

Hoseok whined at the loss of contact and spreads his legs further apart,  tugging at yoongi's arm, "Y-Yoongi p-please." He whimpered, feeling his skin burn with need.

Yoongi growled as he caught a glimpse of the omega's pink hole clenching in the air and quickly aligned his ten inch cock with hoseok's entrance, pushing in without a warning. "Fuck! S-so tight!"

"Yoongi!" Hoseok Screamed at the top of his lungs, his arms flying to the alpha's shoulders and held onto him, scratching his back with his nails.

Yoongi groaned, enjoying the scratches and paused, waiting for the omega to get used to him as he admired his mate's beauty before he slowly started moving his hips back and forth.

This went on few more minutes before hoseok grew inpatient and started moving his ass back, trying to meet with the slow thrusts, "F-faster yoon!" He panted out.

"Brace yourself then baby boy." Yoongi smirked, that's what he wanted to hear. He pulled out all the way and slammed back in, knocking the bed into the wall and repeated again, "Y-you like that baby?"

Hoseok nodded rapidly, not trusting his voice as the alpha's cock started hitting dead on his prostate. Making him feel like he was on the clouds.

Yoongi groaned, feeling the omega's walls tighten around his cock and knew he was close and started pumping his member, making him cum faster.

THE REJECTED WOLF, YOONSEOK ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें