Goodbye...

After washing all of his clothes and packing up the stuff he needed, hoseok took a shower and treated his wounds

After washing all of his clothes and packing up the stuff he needed, hoseok took a shower and treated his wounds. He finally decided to man up and tell Yoongi that they are indeed mates. He knows the alpha will probably kill him but he needed to do it if he wants to move on without any regrets.

So taking a deep breath, hoseok came out of his room and knocked on yoongi's door. He knew he was putting his life at a risk at that moment.

Yoongi finally opened the door harshly, making a loud screeching sound as he glared at hoseok, his eyes burning red with anger. "What the fuck do you want?!" He screamed groggily.

Hoseok gulped but refused to step back and cleared his throat, "I-I need to talk to you." He muttered out, his wolf told him to run away as it sensed danger, but hoseok ignored it and kept his head high.

"Then fucking talk before I choke slam you to the floor." Yoongi was getting too irritated at this point, no one wakes him up from his precious sleep.

"W-we are mates Yoongi." hoseok finally said, his heart beating soo fast he was afraid it will break through his rip cage. He pinched his sore wrist as he waited for the alpha's response.

Yoongi chuckled coldly and grabbed the younger's brown hair, "you think I will mate with you? A pathetic whore." He asked in disbelief, he was amazed that the omega actually had the courage to tell him that.

hoseok whimpered and nodded his head as much as he can, trying to push away the alpha as the grip on his hair was getting too strong.

Yoongi's loud laughter erupted through the quiet apartment as he threw hoseok to the ground, kicking his stomach with all his might.

"What unrealistic dream you have." He chuckled, looking at the omega in disgust.

hoseok curled in a fetus position, holding his stomach as he coughed out blood.

"S-stop p-please." He cried and shut his eyes, receiving another harsh blow from Yoongi.

"Don't ever come to me with that mating shit." He hissed and walked back to his room, slamming the door behind.

Hoseok whimpered weakly and got up, holding his swelling stomach and walked back to his room.

What was he expecting? He knew that cruel alpha will reject him but why does it hurt so much? Why does d his heart feel like it's being ripped apart? Why was his wolf crying so hard to the point his whole body was shaking? He doesn't know but he knew he needed to fix himself.

Hoseok wrapped a long bandage around his stomach and washed the blood off of his mouth, taking his already packed up suitcase and exited through the front door without any sound.

He didn't tell anyone this but he found an AD revenue to join the military from their mail about a month ago and filled it out.
•*•*•*•*

"Ticket please?"

"A-h Yeah, here." Hoseok handed his ticket to the lady at the train station and headed in when she checked and gave it back to him.

He chose to be at Gwangju so he could be closer to his mother and visit her time to time. He's going to be there for eight years after all.

"Good bye my alpha."  He whispered as the train started moving, warm tears rolling down his cheeks.

———-

Do you think hoseok made the right decision by moving far away from his mate? 🤔

Tell me your thoughts 💜