Hurry up, i'm thirsty.

"Congratulations Mr. Jung, you have another life living inside of you."

As soon as those words left the doctor's mouth, hoseok's eyes went wide and his heart and whole world seemed to stop. No, it can't be. He's not ready, at least not yet. Will Yoongi be happy with it? They are not even married and he feared that his mate won't except it. Those were the thoughts that were mingling in his head.

On the other hand, Yoongi couldn't be anymore happier, he was overjoyed and proud that his little creation was living inside of his mate. He could feel the happy tears slowly making down his cheeks but noticed hoseok's stunted expression and shook his shoulder gently, "What's wrong babe?" He asked.

"N-nothing yoon... I-it's j-just that a-are you happy w-with-" Yoongi sighed and pressed their lips together into a deep kiss, cutting hoseok's rambling off. He tilted his head slightly to get a better angle and swiped his tongue against his mate's lips, asking for a permission and putting all of his emotions and happiness into that kiss, Showing hoseok that he was indeed happy with everything and anything that he had to offer him.

The doctor smiled at them and left the office to give them time and privacy, closing the door behind himself.

"W-Why are you crying Yoongi?" Hoseok asked as they pulled away from each other, wiping the older's cheeks with his thumbs even though his own tears were rolling down his cheeks.

Yoongi smiled down at hoseok and put his palms over his, leaning down onto his forehead and gave him a gentle peck, "I'm crying because I'm so happy hoseok, so happy that we are having our own little baby, you have no idea."

Hoseok's heart skipped a beat and he couldn't help but smile, all of the negative thoughts leaving his mind in an instant, "I thought you wouldn't be happy with me being pregnant," he admitted, adverting his eyes from yoongi's shamefully.

Yoongi shut his eyes for a second, taking in a deep breath before grabbing hoseok's chin and made him focus on him, "How many times do I have to tell you that I'll love and except anything you do hoseok?"

"I-I'm Sorry for assuming-"

"I feel offended that you assumed I wouldn't like you having our baby hoseok." Yoongi said sadly and stood up probably, walking back to his chair  and just sat down.

Hoseok bit his lip, feeling his eyes tearing up more and quickly got off the bed before he could cry and sat on yoongi's lap, "I'm sorry Yoongi, I didn't meant to." He apologized and wrapped his arms around his neck, hugging the alpha close.

"It's okay baby, let's go home now. I can't wait to eat you up."

"W-what?!"

"Hurry up baby boy, I'm thirsty."

——-

As soon as they entered their house and closed the door, Yoongi pinned hoseok to the wall and smashed their lips together, his hands traveling down to his shirt and started unbutton the buttons one by one.

"Y-yoon.." Hoseok moaned, kissing back the alpha just as eager and jumped up, wrapping his legs around his waist.

Yoongi dropped the shirt to the floor and walked to their bedroom, still kissing him as he dropped him onto the bed and hovered over him, "You are driving me crazy baby boy." He whispered, trailing his lips down at his neck and started sucking on his skin, leaving dark marks.

Hoseok whimpered softly, his eyes closed in bliss and his mouth hanging open as he tangled his fingers with yoongi's hair, pushing him down into his neck, "Y-Yoongi!" He moaned, feeling the older rub their hard ons together.