Are you jealous?

"Should I wear this one or this one?" Hoseok asked himself as he held up two jackets in his hands, a white one and a green one and stood in front of his body sized mirror, comparing the jackets.

It's been over ten minutes since he finished dressing up but just needed a jacket to go over his black tee and never has hoseok felt so conflicted with what he is going to wear.

"Hyung!" Taehyung busted through the door, startling hoseok, "Hyung! There's a black expensive car in front of our house, are they going to kick us out and take our house? Like they do in the movies?!"

Hoseok chuckled and glanced up at the clock, looking back at the younger, "No tae, it's Yoongi." He replied, it's already 10:05 am at the moment and he's sure it's none other than Yoongi.

"Oh... are you going with him?" Taehyung asked as he sat on the bed, staring up at hoseok.

"Yeah," hoseok turns to the younger, "Which jacket do you like better?" He asked.

taehyung stood up, humming as he stroked his chin and pointed at the white one, "This one."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I like the design but since everything will look good on you, you can wear whichever you want."

"Thanks tae, I'll be out in a minute, can you tell Yoongi to wait for me a bit?"

"Yes hyung!" With that, taehyung hugged hoseok and ran out of the room, shutting the door behind himself.

Hoseok smiled, quickly putting on the white jacket and walked to the bathroom to take his supplements. It's been two weeks since the last time his heat came so just in case since it has been coming irregularly this past months.

Grabbing a mask and a black cap, hoseok checked himself out in the mirror one more time and headed out, seeing Yoongi and taehyung who looked like they are about to murder each other as soon as he came out of the door.

"Hey! What's going on?!"

"He's saying that he'll take you away from me and that you only belong to him, hyung!" Taehyung shouted angrily, pointing an accusing finger at Yoongi.

"That's not true, I belong to no one taehyung," hoseok calmly said, walking in between the two alphas, "I'll make sure he won't take me away from you so get inside and watch the house, I'll be back okay?"

"Okay.." taehyung said and hugged hoseok, glaring at Yoongi as he hugged him tighter and kissed his cheek, "Be back soon hyung."

"Alright tae, see you soon!"

"See you soon hyung! Bye bye!" Taehyung waved and walked back inside. He became pretty attached to hoseok ever since he met him and he couldn't imagine what it would be like without his hyung so he became defensive when that damn cocky guy said he'll take his hyung away. "Try me bitch!" He murmured, punching Yoongi in his head.
•*•*•*•*•*

Hoseok looked back at his mate after taehyung closed the door and he felt his mouth go wide, staring at the man in front of him. He looked down at his clothes and felt like he was a Walmart standing beside a Gucci.

 He looked down at his clothes and felt like he was a Walmart standing beside a Gucci