T-together?

"So tell me about your family?" Yoongi asked hoseok, putting him in between his legs and hugged his waist from behind. He wanted to know more about his omega.

Hoseok leaned back on the alpha's chest, making himself comfortable before speaking, "I have a mom and a grandmother, they both don't live here though." He said, nervously playing with his fingers. He hates talking about his family.

"Where do they live? We can visit them together sometime." Yoongi suggested.

"T-together?" Hoseok panicked, turning around to face the alpha.

"What's wrong with that? I'm I still not enough?" Yoongi asked with furrowed eyebrows, feeling hurt that the omega doesn't want to tell him to his family. Did hoseok even forgave him? Why is he being like this? Does he not want to continue their relationship anymore? All kinds of negative thoughts were clouding his mind.

"N-no it's not like that, we can just visit my grandma if you want." He rephrased himself, sensing that Yoongi thought he didn't want to introduce them to his family. Which by the way made him sad that the alpha doesn't trust him enough.

"Why not your mother? First Parents have the most rights to know who their son is dating." Yoongi said.

Hoseok sighed, throwing his head back on the alpha's shoulder, "M-my mom's in a mental hospital, I don't think it would be appropriate for us to tell her this when she can't even recognize her own son Yoongi."

Yoongi's eyes widened hearing that and quickly turned hoseok towards him who was crying by now, "I'm so sorry hoseokie.. I didn't know that. Please forgive me for my arrogant attitude." He pleaded, wiping the younger's tears away with his thumbs. He felt really stupid and just straight up a jerk, he shouldn't have assumed shit.

Hoseok shook his head and grabbed the alpha's hands, "D-Don't apologize, you didn't know." He said, placing his hands on yoongi's cheeks.

"It was still stupid of me to assume that, I'll be careful from now on." Yoongi said, pecking the omega's forehead softly and wrapped his arms around him, "We can still visit her in the hospital though, we don't have to tell her about us."

Hoseok nodded, "Yeah, it's been awhile since I last visited her." He smiled, resting his head on the alpha's chest.

"Hoseok?"

"Yes?"

"You should probably wear some clothes, it's hard holding back when you are practically naked in my arms."

Hoseok jerked his head up, hitting the alpha's chest, "You freaking pervet! That's the only thing you were thinking of?" He glared at him and tried getting off the bed but Yoongi pulled him back, pining his arms above his head.

"Can you blame me though? Bouncing on my lap like that and acting all innocent." He growled, licking the omega's mating mark teasingly.

Hoseok bit his lips to contain a moan and puckered his hips up, "Y-Yoongi.." he moaned, unable to hold it anymore. He hates how weak he is for the alpha's touch.

Yoongi pulled his head back, smirking, "Bad boys don't deserve their alpha's tough seokie, now go and put on clothes before I bend you over the table." With that, he got off the bed and exited from the door, smiling in victory.

Hoseok just laid there, his ears fuming with anger and his dick harder than a fucking rock, it was the second time he was left like this and the urge to strangle the alpha to death was too strong now.

"FUCK YOU MIN YOONGI!!"

——-

Yoongi was happily eating his second sandwich when he felt two tiny hands wrap around his neck, choking him, "Y-yah! H-hoseok-w-what the-" he stumbled over his words, his hands flying to hoseok's hands to pry them off of his neck.

Hoseok, now fully dressed tightened his grip on the alpha's neck, smirking, "Don't fucking do that to me again." He warned.

Yoongi removed his hands from the omega's and sneakily moved them down, finding his waist and started tickling him, making him let go of his neck and placed him on the counter, "You sly little shit, choking your alpha huh?"

Hoseok shivered at the tone, shaking his head, "Y-you started it." He stuttered, lowering his eyes.

Yoongi chuckled at how the omega easily submitted to him and pecked his cheek, "I'll forgive you for the sole reason of you being cute, let's go now. We need to discuss our live together from now on." He said, picking him up and walked to The living room.

"When can I move in?" He asked, sitting on the couch and placed hoseok on his lap.

Hoseok thought about it as he fiddled with the alpha's shirt, "Hmm tomorrow if that's okay with you?"

"Yes, it's okay with me."

•*•*•*•*•*•*

Thoughts?

See you on the next chapter 🤗💜