I forgive you...

Hoseok listened to the older's sincere apologies, his heart hurting by how much the alpha went through. Yes, Yoongi did hurt him but he believed the pain he went through was nothing compared to the alpha's So he scooted closer to him and grabbed his face, wiping the tears away using his thumbs, "It's okay Yoongi, let it out all." He softly whispered, wrapping his arms around him and brought their bodies together, running his fingers through his hair. It should calm him down a bit, it always works for him.

"I-I'm sorry... I shouldn't cry.." Yoongi sobbed out and buried his face onto the younger's neck, taking in his sweet scent. He immediately felt himself calming down.

Hoseok could feel his inner wolf crying because of its mate's cries but didn't pay attention to it and continued rubbing the alpha's back, "So what did the doctor say?" He softly asked after Yoongi stopped crying.

"He said that you were acting like that because your wolf couldn't wait for its mate anymore and it's hurting you..." Yoongi mumbled, his face still buried in the younger's neck. He didn't want to let go, hoseok's warmth and scent was comforting and addictive.

Hoseok's heart skipped a beat as he heard what the alpha said and grabbed yoongi's shoulders, pulling him back to see his face, "S-so what..?" he asked, slightly panicking. He has never saw someone experience something like this and he doesn't know what will happen to him if they wait any longer.

Yoongi took a deep breath and intertwined his fingers with the omega's, locking eyes with him, "Give me a chance. You already suffered a lot because of me and I don't want you to suffer anymore, I know I sound selfish right now but please. We don't have to rush anything, we can go on dates, get to know each other, and visit places to get used and comfortable with each other. I promise I'll treat you like the beautiful prince you are. Please?"

A slight blush creeped onto hoseok's face and he looked down, biting his lip as he thought about what the alpha said. He's honestly not ready to face him but was also not against the idea of dating him, "I-I'll think about it, and Yoongi?"

"Hm?" Yoongi looked at the younger's eyes with hopeful ones, tightening his grip on the omega's hands.

Hoseok took a couple of deep breaths before speaking, "I forgive you," He said, watching as the older's eyes literally light up, sparkling with happiness, "But it doesn't mean I'm still completely comfortable with you yet..." he added.

Yoongi couldn't believe what he just heard, did hoseok just forgive him? "I understand. Thank you for forgiving me, I promise I'll make it worth it." He smiled, bringing the omega to his chest for a hug, "Thank you seokie."

Hoseok nodded, a big smile on his face, he has never felt this happy before and he couldn't believe it was because of the one who made him miserable once, thank you for forgiving him hoseok. He heard his wolf whisper, making him smile more.

"I'll think about that date thingy, I want to go home now." Hoseok said and pulled away from the older, wiping the smile off of his face before he could see.

Yoongi nodded and stood up from the couch, "Let me drive you there."

"No, it's fine I can take the bus."

"No it's not fine, my driver will drive you if you don't want it to be me then." Yoongi said and took the younger's wrist, leading him to the front door and called for sally, "Take him home safely."

"Yes boss."

Hoseok didn't protest and just followed the sally guy to the garage, getting in the car with a small thanks as he opened the door for him.

"You know I have never heard Yoongi cry like that, it was good for him though, he's been keeping it in for years." Sally spoke in the middle of their drive, glancing up at hoseok through the front mirror of the car.

"Hmm..." hoseok hummed, playing with his fingers. He doesn't know how to respond.

"Hoseok right?" Sally asked.

"Yes, how did you know?" Hoseok curiously asked,

"Yoongi mentions you all the time, he never finishes his day without mentioning you once. No wonder though, you are beautiful and are his mate if I'm not mistaken?"

"Well thanks sally, and yes I'm his mate." Hoseok replied, blushing a little and leaned back on his seat, he hates complements because he never knows how to respond to them.

"Lucky for him, I hope you take care of him, he's a good person even though he doesn't share his thoughts much." Sally spoke again, parking the car in front of the omega's house.

Hoseok nodded again, "I'll try my best and Thanks for letting me know that." He said and got off the car, thanking the driver again and unlocked his house, walking inside, "Taehyung!" He called as he threw himself on the couch, stretching his limbs.

Fast footsteps were heard before a wild taehyung appeared, attacking the older with a hug, "Where have you been hyung?!" He asked loudly, making hoseok cover his ears.

"Stop screaming tae, I'm right here." Hoseok said, returning the hug, "And I told you before I left that I'm going somewhere."

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, breaking the hug and stared at the other, "Is it Yoongi?"

"Yes."

"But hyung, you said you won't be seeing him anymore."

Hoseok sighed, sitting up and put his hands on the younger's shoulders, "I had to see him tae, and we agreed to build our relationship and see if we could mate.."

"What?! What do you mean hyung?! He doesn't deserve you! You said he didn't treat you right!" Taehyung yelled, throwing his hands around.

"Calm down tae, he had his reasons. I want to give him a second chance, everyone deserves a second chance." Hoseok Calmly explained,

Taehyung pouts, hugging the older's waist, "Are you happy that you are giving him another chance hyung? He didn't force you or anything right?"

Hoseok giggled, patting the younger's back, "No, I'm happy with it." He said, "Have you eaten lunch yet?"

"No, let's go to Burger King!" Taehyung happily shouted, dragging hoseok with him to the front door.
•*•*•*•*•

Did hoseok make the right decision? Please let me know your thoughts. 😘💜💜

See you on the next chapter and love you guys ❤️💜❤️💜