At the hospital...

Hoseok sighed as he sat on the bench in front of Yoongi's room in the hospital, leaning against the wall. He could feel the gun poking his thigh and it made him wonder what the hell Yoongi meant when he said 'there's some things that you don't know about me yet'. Also when they entered the hospital earlier, Yoongi just showed the front desk lady a card hoseok didn't know what it meant and the lady panicked, getting him the doctor and immediately transferred him to the emergency with no questions, no papers or money whatsoever while other people were in line for emergency.

"Mr Jung?"

"Yes?" hoseok stood up and walked towards the nurse, wondering how she knew his name. Yoongi probably told her.

"Mr. Min is awake now, he said to call you in to talk to you." The nurse said, bowing and left him.

Hoseok knocked two times before opening the door and stepped inside, closing the door behind himself. Walking around the table, he sat down on the chair that is next to the bed and stared down at the alpha, his arm was wrapped around with a new bandage so was his head, his lips gained color and he wasn't as pale as earlier but still looked very sick.

"I could feel you staring at me."

Yoongi spoke all of a sudden with closed eyes, startling hoseok a bit. He thought he was asleep or unconscious by how still he was.

"What do you want? I was planning to go home now." Hoseok lied, he was actually not planning to go home, he wanted to stay here at the hospital with him.

"You told your- that taehyung guy you were not coming back though." Yoongi said, slowly opening his eyes.

Hoseok had to look away before he could loose himself at those dark eyes. He always thought yoongi's eyes were beautiful in a mysterious way.

Hoseok sighed, deciding to change the topic and pulled out the pistol out of his belt loop, putting it on the alpha's stomach, "Why do you own a gun? And what did you meant by 'there's some things that you don't know about me yet'?"

"It's not important."

"What do you mean it not important, you know- never mind." Hoseok said and stood up, "I'm leaving." Yoongi was pissing him off now, he was hiding something from him but why does hoseok feel so angry by that? He wants nothing to do with the alpha's life anymore.

"Don't please..."

Hoseok stopped on his tracks, there's that damn voice again, he didn't even know an alpha could make their voice sound that weak and vulnerable.

He quickly walked back to his chair and sat down, not knowing what to do, he picked up the gun from the alpha's stomach and put it back under his belt loop.

"The nurse said you wanted to talk to me," he stopped, looking down at Yoongi who was just laying there with no emotions or movement. Did he fall asleep?

"I just wanted you to stay." The alpha said, his eyes closed, small smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

So he isn't asleep.

Hoseok almost smiled back but stopped himself, "Why?"

A knock came from the door before hoseok received his answer, making him want to yell at the doctor But he just sat back up, watching as the doctor put his stuff on the table.

"How are you doing Mr. Min?"

"Good." Yoongi answered shortly.

"Hmm..." the doctor glanced at hoseok, "I wanted to ask you something.." he said, looking at the omega as if telling him to get out.

"Can you step out for a minute hoseok?" Yoongi requested, tilting his head sideways to look at the omega.

Oh wow so now he's kicking me out hah! "Okay." Hoseok quietly said and stepped out of the room but before he could close the door all the way, hoseok heard the doctor ask, "How are your antidepressants working so far?"

He closed the door silently and stepped out to the hallway, tugging at his hair, "Yoongi is depressed? What the hell?!"  He screamed in his head and sat down on his previous spot, running his hand through his hair.

Hoseok never thought that the cruel alpha could even feel empathy let alone have depression. By this he doesn't mean only certain people could get depressed but it just didn't feel right with Yoongi.

"Mr Jung?"

Hoseok snapped out of his thoughts and stood up, "Yes doctor?"

"Here's yoongi's medicine and change of bandages, make sure to give him the right amount of medication at the right time, it's written on the bottles. And also make sure his wound doesn't get infected so change the bandage every day." The doctor said, handing him a small bag and just walked away.

"What the hell man! I'm not his fucking caretaker!" Hoseok grumbled, But took the bag anyway and headed back to the room.

"Hey, yo! You still alive?" He tried getting the alpha's attention but the said alpha didn't move a muscle nor opened his eyes.

Sighing, he put the bag on the small desk and walked closer to the bed, looking down at the alpha for awhile before shaking his head and leaned down, pulling the blanket up for him and tucked him softly.

He made his way to the couch near the window and took off his shoes and socks, plopping himself down and took out his phone to check the time, "5Am.." he mumbled, putting it back in his pocket and shifted onto his right side, it was uncomfortable but he could deal with it. He slept worse when he was in the military.

"Good night." He said to himself and immediately fall into a deep slumber, exhaustion taking over his body.
•*•*•*•*•

What do you think?

See you on the next chapter 😃