frustrated...

Hoseok stirred in yoongi's arms in the small cramped bed, feeling hot and bothered. He softly groaned as he glanced at the clock, the glowing numbers in the dark showing that it was twelve pm.

Taehyung and Yoongi were in a deep sleep, their snores annoying the shit out of him while he couldn't even keep his eyes closed for more than few seconds.

In the middle of turning around again, hoseok accidentally hits yoongi's lower part with his knees, making the alpha groan painfully, "Oh god Yoongi, a-are you alright?" He asked, concerned.

Yoongi slowly opened his eyes, blinking few times to get used to the darkness and grabbed hoseok's waist, slamming him against his chest, "What are you doing still awake at this hour hoseok?" His tone was groggy and quit raspy from just waking up.

Hoseok gulped, feeling his body becoming hotter, "I-I can't sleep." He responded, his voice barely above a whisper.

"Tell me what's bothering you baby." Yoongi said, his hand traveling down the length of the omega's back and stopped right above his butt.

A tiny whimper escaped hoseok's lips at the gesture and he put his mouth on yoongi's chest, not understanding why that small movement turned him on.

"Tell me baby, what's bothering you?" Yoongi repeated himself, his hand slowly moving lower till it was resting right on top of hoseok's ass.

"Yoonie.."

"Yes baby?" He replies, Smirking as he feels hoseok's growing member against his own.

Hoseok's cheeks are red and sweat is gliding down his forehead as he looked up his mate, "I-i feel really bothered and frustrated, I don't know why. S-Sorry for waking you up." His voice was small, guilty even.

Yoongi grabbed hoseok's chin with his other hand and pecked his lips softly, "No need to be sorry babe, but what are you frustrated about?" He asked despite knowing what.

"H-here." Hoseok whispered and started moving his hips in circles against yoongi's member, "Want you to touch me."

Yoongi bit his lip to contain a groan and glanced at taehyung's bed, making sure he was asleep before slipping his hand under hoseok's pants and started massaging his ass, "Come on then baby, work it for yourself. Make yourself cum with my body so you could feel relaxed."

Hoseok quietly moans at the dirty words and shyly nodded, biting onto yoongi's shoulder as he feels him slip a finger in between his butt crack, "Y-yoon-"

Yoongi slaps a hand against hoseok's mouth, shushing him, "Be quiet, we don't want that kid waking up to us doing the dirty, do we?" He questioned, rubbing his finger along the younger's hole.

Hoseok shook his head and removed the alpha's hand from his ass, sitting up on top his clothed member, "C-can I?" He whispered and started dry humping before Yoongi could respond.

Yoongi quietly growled and closed his eyes, gesturing hoseok to continue. He was curious about how the omega will decide to pleasure himself without him doing anything.

Hoseok licked his lips and pecked yoongi's lips before getting off of him and took off his jeans and boxers, exposing the alpha's hardened cock.

He then wrapped his fingers around it and started pumping it for awhile while his eyes were fixed on his mate's face, satisfied with how he scrunched up his nose and bit his lip to contain his groans and brought his lips onto his member, licking the tip before sucking on it, collecting the salty pre cum into his mouth.

Yoongi opened his eyes and almost growled loudly at the sight but held it in, tangling his fingers through hoseok's hair and pushed his head down, "C-come baby, we don't have all night."