I-i'm sorry...

"—I hate you!" Hoseok yelled and ran out of the building, crying his eyes out. He doesn't understand why he just did that but at that moment it was like he couldn't control his emotions and he felt like he was not himself.

Everything was blur to him because of the tears as he crossed the road but before he could reach the other side, he heard someone scream his name and the moment he turned around and eyes the truck that is coming his way while honking, he was paralyzed, his feet glued to the ground.

This is it, he was going to die while the last word he told his mate was 'I hate you' and that was the worst thing he could think about at the moment as he closed his eyes and let more tears fall.

"Move out of the way!" Yoongi screamed at hoseok as he ran into him, making both of them fall and roll to the other side of the road as the truck passed by, barely missing them.

They stayed like that for long minutes, holding each other tightly as what just happened slowly sinks in.

"Y-Yoongi.." hoseok called for his mate with shaky voice, looking down at him with teary eyes, "T-talk to me yoon.." he softly whispered, his tears falling down at yoongi's face.

Yoongi didn't respond and just stayed like that, his eyes unmoving, frozen, his heart beating a million times per second and his mind wondering what if-what if he was not fast enough? He didn't want to think about what would happen but he was devastated, broken.

"A-are you mad at me?"

"No." He replied unemotionally, moving hoseok's body off of him and just walked away without another word. Leaving hoseok a sobbing mess and with a shattered heart.

Yoongi was mad, so mad that he was scared of what he will do. The urge to knock hoseok's head and yell at him for running away and scaring him like that then kiss and apologize to him afterwards was too strong.

"Yoongi I'm sorry.. please." Hoseok begged as he ran after the older and grabbed his arm only to be slapped off harshly.

"I said I'm not mad at you." Yoongi said roughly, not looking back at his mate and started walking faster into the dark streets.

"Yoon-Ow!" Hoseok screamed in pain and fell to the ground while clutching his foot.

"Hoseok?" Yoongi quickly turned around and walked back to the omega, kneeling in front of him, "What's wrong?" He asked, looking down as hoseok pointed at his foot to find a big rusty nail poking into his heel that passed through the shoe.

"Oh god.." he mumbled, reaching down to took the shoe off but hoseok stops him and takes his foot back, "I-it'll hurt." He cried.

Yoongi sighed and stands up, picking his omega up with ease and started walking to their house, "A-are you still mad at me Yoongi?" Hoseok asked after they walked for awhile, few more teardrops leaving his eyes.

Yoongi didn't reply still as he reached down to his pocket and takes out their house key, unlocking the door and got inside. He then closes the door with his foot and puts hoseok on the couch before walking to the bathroom.

Hoseok sniffles, bringing his legs up to his chest and wrapped his arms around himself, "I-I'm Sorry Yoongi... I'm sorry." He cried, blaming himself for everything that happened the past few minutes.

Yoongi comes back to the living room with an aid kit and sits on the coffee table, grabbing hoseok's legs and puts it on his thigh, "Bite on this." He says, throwing a clean towel at the younger.

Hoseok grabs the towel and stuffed it in his mouth, looking away from his foot and screams in pain as Yoongi takes off his shoe, pulling out the nail with it.

Yoongi grabs a wet tissue and wipes the blood off, holding it on the wound for awhile to stop the bleeding and cleaned it afterwards, applying an antibiotic cream to reduce the risk of infection before bandaging it up and put everything back, "Avoid getting it wet." He says, his voice still not holding any emotions and walked off to the bathroom.

Hoseok took the towel out from his mouth and looked down at his bandaged foot, his heart fluttering a little that the alpha still cares for him even though he was mad at him. "Yoongi." He called as he saw Yoongi coming out of the bathroom.

"What?"

Hoseok gulped, his eyes watering again at the cold tone and points at the kitchen, "C-can you get me water please?"

Yoongi nodded and quickly got him a bottle of water, putting it on the table, "Anything else?"

"N-no." He stuttered out, looking down at the floor to hide the tears that were once again making their way down to his cheeks.

Yoongi sighed, looking down at the younger for awhile before licking his lips and turned away from him, making his way to his bedroom and slammed the door shut.

Hoseok cried himself to sleep on the couch that night, blaming himself for everything and wondering whether Yoongi loves him anymore or if everything was all a lie from the beginning.

———

Do you think Yoongi had the rights to ignore hoseok after he almost lost his life? and why?
(Let me know your thoughts (^з^)

Do you think Yoongi had the rights to ignore hoseok after he almost lost his life? and why?(Let me know your thoughts (^з^)

Thank you for reading and see you on the next chapter ❤️