Get out...

A/n: hoseok's normal eye color: blue, gold when angry.
Yoongi's normal eye color: pit dark, bright red when angry.
Taehyung's normal eye color: brown, red when angry.
•*•*•*•*

"Ugh.." Yoongi quietly groaned, the pain coming from his side making it hard for him to shift in his uncomfortable position. What happened in the club last night flooding back in his head.

"Those bastards finally got me in my drunken state.." he thought, chuckling at their stupidity. Why don't they man up and come at him when he's not drunk.

But upon opening his eyes, Yoongi found himself in a house, not at the club bathroom he rememberers passing out.

He looked around his surroundings but what caught his attention the most was the sweet, pure and fresh addictive scent that filled the air. So Yoongi followed it and found an omega, peacefully sleeping on the couch.

He stared at his face and never has Yoongi saw someone so beautiful, He felt like he was being pulled in by some invisible ropes and that's when he realized it was his omega.

"M-my omega..." Yoongi whispered and brought his hand on the omega's cheek, caressing the soft flesh underneath his hand.

He watched as his omega opened his eyes and Yoongi was yet again mesmerized by those blue, beautiful eyes of his. He could stare at them for a century and never get tired of them.

"What- Get the fuck away from me!" Hoseok shrieked and hopped off the couch, his eyes wide open.

Yoongi tried his best to get up from his kneeling position but failed, grabbing his wounded side and groaned.

"W-What's the matter hobi-hyung?" Taehyung got out of his room, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

Smelling another alpha's scent, Yoongi's head shot up, and finally stood up, sending murderous glares towards the new alpha.

"Who the hell is he?" Yoongi asked through clenched teeth, forgetting about his wounded side, he was seconds away from peeling that alpha alive.

Hoseok glanced at taehyung and grabbed his arm, moving him behind his back, "None of your damn business Yoongi, get out of my house. I did enough for you so just get out." He pointed at the door.

"I'm not getting out, you have to come with me. I'm your alpha. And what the hell is that alpha doing in your hou-"

"Yoongi!"

Hoseok screamed, his blue eyes turning into a dangerous gold that could pierce through a rock.

To say Yoongi was shocked was understatement, he was beyond shocked, this is not the hoseok he knew.

"Don't fucking tell me what I should do! I'm my own person so I could do whatever the fuck I want to! You ruined me enough! I don't want you coming back to my life!" hoseok screamed, the emotions he's been bottling up all these past years hitting him at once. "So please just get out..." he softly added, falling to the ground.

Yoongi watched with displeasure as that damn alpha hugged his crying omega, he wanted to be the one to hold him even though he was mad at himself for being the one who caused him to cry.

Sighing, he took his shirt and looked at his omega one last time before he exited through the door, taking out his phone and dialing one of his men to pick him up since he doesn't know where the fuck he is.
•*•*•*•

Taehyung softly ran his hand through hoseok's hair as he pulled him onto his lap, rocking him back and forth while whispering comforting words.

Hoseok calmed down after few minutes and just rested his head on the younger's shoulder, it felt nice being in someone's embrace after so long.

"Thank you tae.."

"It's okay hyung... are you okay?" Taehyung softly asked, removing the older's hair out if his face.

Hoseok hummed, closing his eyes, "I'm not gonna lie and say I'm totally fine, but you made me feel a little better, thank you.."

"Don't thank me hyung, you owe me lots. But who was he?" Hoseok's body went rigid as soon as he asked that making taehyung panic, "I-you Don't have to tell m-"

"No no, it's not that.." hoseok sighed and got off taehyung's lap, sitting on the couch and motioned for the younger to sit beside him.

Taking a deep breath, he started, "He's my mate.... not exactly since we haven't mated yet but he's my destined one."

"But you seemed to be mad at him earlier, like you didn't want to see his face ever again..." taehyung was confused.

Hoseok sighed and grabbed the younger's hand, playing with his fingers, "You know how I told you I was serving the military?"

Taehyung nodded.

"He was the reason I decided to join, just to get away from him, he ruined my whole life in a span of a year, leveled my self confidence with the dirt a-and didn't exactly treated me right..."

Taehyung tightened his hand on the older's smaller one, his eyes going red for a second, he couldn't imagine someone as sweet and beautiful as hoseok go through something like that. He now hated that alpha more than anything.

"It's okay hyung-" taehyung stopped himself as he felt hoseok grow hot all of a sudden and his sweet scent grew stronger, blocking all senses out of him. He growled.

"Oh shit- s-Sorry!" Hoseok shot up from the couch and ran into his room, Slamming the door and stumbled onto the bathroom, quickly taking out his pills and popped two in his mouth.

Falling to the ground, he pushed his knees up to his chest and wrapped his arms around himself, shutting his eyes tightly. His body felt like it was on fire.

He is sure he has taken his heat pills just yesterday, so why is he feeling this way? Maybe it was because his alpha showed up. He's been taking heat pills for eight years now, keeping his inner wolf's desire and its effecting his health as the doctor said. He was supposed to spend his beats with his mate but that's not the case for him since they are not in good terms.

Hoseok heard soft footsteps coming towards the bathroom and a knock,
"I-I'm Sorry hyung.."
taehyung.

"D-Don't apologize please..." He weakly said, "I'll come out in a minute."

Taehyung says a short 'okay' and his footsteps drift away.

Hoseok sighed, he couldn't blame taehyung for growling at him, it was his fault for being beside an alpha while his heat was near, but then again, he didn't know.

Getting off the floor, he takes a quick shower and exited the bathroom. He feels better that now the pills had kick in, easing his pain.
•*•*•*•

Question: what song would you recommend for this story. 🤔

Hehe 🙃

Hehe 🙃

See you on the next chapter 😃