Dayon..,

Hoseok picked up his hat and put it on his head, walking to his cabinet to grab his shoes and checked his outfit at the mirror one more time before he could leave.

It's been roughly eight days since he last saw Yoongi and he feels this strange empty space in his chest, the alpha stopped showing up at the club and even won't pick up the phone or reply to his texts and it's worrying hoseok more than it should have.

Is it possible that the alpha just grew tired of him all of a sudden? or he's just overthinking too much and Yoongi is probably just busy with things. He hopes it's the second one.

"I'm ready hyung, let's go."

"I'm ready too, let's go." Hoseok picked up his phone, wallet and house keys before exiting out of his house, locking the door and made his way to the bus stop together with taehyung.

It's the day that taehyung was supposed to meet up with his sister and hoseok felt like it was appropriate to go with him and hand him over to his sister.

•*•*•*•*

Hoseok and taehyung walked in the café they were supposed to meet with taehyung's sister and started looking around, hoseok who doesn't know what she looks like just followed around the younger until they heard a scream and the next thing they knew, there was a lady throwing herself into taehyung's arms.

"Noona!" Taehyung yelled, wrapping his arms around his sister and started crying along with her, both of them murmuring 'I miss you's' to each other.

Hoseok smiled, watching as the two siblings embraced each other and walked away to an empty table, wanting to give them their privacy.

Taehyung pulled away from the hug after they had their moment and grabbed his sister's hand, leading her to the table hoseok sat at, "Hoseok meet my sister." He said happily.

Hoseok stood up and extended his arm, "Nice to meet you um.."

"Dayon, Kim dayon is the name." Dayon said, shaking hoseok's hand with a smile.

"Jung hoseok, sit down please." Hoseok said and sat back down, Dayon and taehyung joining him in the table across of him.

"So is this the the friend you started living with after you escaped from home?" Dayon asked taehyung.

Taehyung fiddled with his fingers and shook his head, "N-not exactly but I live with him now."

"What do you mean? Did you live with someone else at first?"

Taehyung looked up at hoseok for help who just nodded at him, silently telling him to tell the truth, "I lived on the streets at first until I met hoseok hyung who took me in."

Dayon's eyes widened in shock as she quickly pulled her brother in for a hug, wrapping her arms around him tightly as they went on another fit of crying again, a lot of apologies coming from her.

Hoseok waited for them to calm down again before Dayon spoke, "Thank you so much for taking care of my brother hoseok, I'm really thankful to you." She said, her tone and eyes showing sincerity.

Hoseok waved his hand, dismissing it, "It's nothing really, he became like a little brother to me so I had no problem taking care of him." He said, smiling.

Dayon nodded, looking at hoseok with thankful eyes and faced her brother, "Do you want to come with me tae tae? I want to make it up to you for leaving you like that, please?"

Taehyung looked at hoseok who yet again nodded at him and smiled, "Yes dayonie, I missed you so much."

•*•*•*•*•

Hoseok watched as taehyung's clothes were loaded into Dayon's car and pulled the younger alpha in for a hug, "Make sure you visit me from time to time okay?"

Taehyung nodded and wrapped his arms around hoseok's waist,"I will hyung, I'll visit you every time I get the chance and I-I'm going to miss you so much." He cried.

Hoseok nodded, patting the younger's back, "Me too tae and don't forget to call me . Go now, your sister is waiting."

Taehyung pulled back, leaning towards the omega and softly pecked his forehead, "Bye hobi-hyung and thank you for everything." He said and ran away, waving his hand and got in his sister's car.

Hoseok sighed and got back inside his house after the car drove away, locking the door and threw himself onto the couch. The house now too quiet for his likening.

He may acted fine as taehyung moved out but he was not okay, he got attached to the younger and viewed him as a little brother he never had. His cheerful personality is what kept him sane most of the time while he lived with him. He will miss going to the park with him and playing lots of games with him. Now everything will be dull and quiet and hoseok hates the quiet the most.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Hoseok shot up from his thoughts at the banging coming from his front door and quickly made his way there, confused as to who is visiting him this late afternoon.

"Who is it?!"

No answer.

Hoseok sighed and swiftly opened the door, "Who- y-Yoongi.."

"Hey there hoseok."

•*•*•*•*•*

Please let me know your thoughts 😘💕💜

See you on the next chapter 💜