Not so innocent.

"Y-yoon...w-what are you d-doing..?" Hoseok asked, his voice trembling and his body shaking as he watched Yoongi dig in the backpack they had with them when they were visiting his mother in the hospital.

Hoseok was currently naked, his wrists tied up into the bed's headboard with yoongi's tie and his legs wide open by yoongi's command.

"Where the fuc—found it!" Yoongi happily said, smiling at the handkerchief he finally found and climbed back onto the bed, hovering over his mate, "You know babe, I love hearing you scream and moan my name but we don't want to disturb your sick mother so this gotta go on your pretty mouth." He said, chuckling quietly as hoseok's eyes widened and picked his head up, tying the piece of cloth around his mouth, "There." He smiled in satisfaction and got off again.

'Is this even Yoongi' Hoseok couldn't help but ask himself that question, how hadn't he notice earlier how much of a sex freak his mate is?

Yoongi cleared his throat, getting Hoseok's attention and the omega gulped, staring at Yoongi in all his naked glory, his muscles flexing as he crossed his arms over his chest, looking down at him with a smug smirk. "Do you know what you did wrong hoseok?" The alpha asked.

Hoseok only shook his head since he couldn't speak with the handkerchief tied around his mouth, swallowing hard as yoongi's eyebrows furrowed angrily, "Oh baby boy, let me remind you then."

With that, Yoongi got on the bed and sat beside hoseok, pulling him onto his lap and flipped him with his stomach pressed against his thighs, "Spanking should remind you what you did wrong." He said, caressing the younger's perky ass.

Hoseok rapidly shook his head, rambling out nonsense to stop his alpha from doing so but only received a harsh slap, making him shut up in an instant.

Yoongi chuckled and slapped his ass again, watching in amazement as it jiggled cutely, "What was that baby? Do you remember now?" He asked again, slapping his ass again as he shook his head, "What about now?"

Yoongi continued spanking hoseok's ass, asking him if he knows what he did wrong after every hit and only continued on with every shake of the omega's head.

'32' hoseok counted in his head, tears streaming down his cheeks as he bit his lip to stop himself from moaning. He didn't expect to enjoy this as much as he was and that scared him, he never thought he was into spanking or being tied up. He couldn't believe himself but he was also not ashamed, he was just glad that his alpha showed him this side of him. "Aaah!" He accidentally letted out a moan, it was muffled by the cloth but he was sure that Yoongi heard it.

Yoongi smirked, halting his arm that was about to come down and flipped hoseok to his back, "Wow," he laughed in disbelief, "You are actually enjoying yourself and I thought I was punishing you."

Hoseok shut his eyes in embarrassment, his face heating up as the alpha stared down at him with a glint in his eyes. He so badly wanted to apologize or convince him that he was not enjoying but that damned cloth was preventing him from doing so.

Feeling the embarrassment his mate was feeling through their connection, Yoongi softly smiled and untied The handkerchief from his mouth, "Don't be embarrassed about your kinks baby and by the way you reacted, I'm assuming you just found that about you." He breathed out, kissing hoseok's forehead, "And I'm willing to pleasure you in any way you want so don't be embarrassed about anything because everything of you will only make me love you more."

Hoseok almost teared up as Yoongi finished his speech and Started massaging his sore reddened ass. He didn't expect his alpha to be so understanding, he thought he will find him weird that he enjoys the pain because he himself thought it was weird. Hoseok never had any sexual relationship with anyone before Yoongi so he didn't know anything about his kinks or turn on's so this was also surprising for him.