The date..

Yoongi grabbed hoseok's wrist, making him shut up and led them to their reserved table, a private booth that has a nice view and a comfy couch.

He mentioned for the younger to sit down on the window seat and sat beside him, their thighs touching slightly, making his alpha groan internally, "Stop asking that question now," he said, grabbing the menu to distract himself.

Hoseok mentally pouted and decided to drop it, grabbing his menu as well and just stared at it, everything was expensive, "It's expensive.." he mumbled.

"Don't worry about it hoseok, I'm paying."

"No no, we can at least each pay for our own food." Hoseok reasoned, closing the menu and faced the older. He thinks it's unfair for the alpha to pay such an expensive meal for both of them.

Yoongi sighed, taking a hold of the omega's hand, "I'm the one who asked you out so it's right for me to pay. In fact I have already payed for both of us so worry about nothing, hm?" He softly explained.

"Oh..." hoseok pouted, leaning back on the couch with a sigh, "You Idiot.."

Yoongi chuckled, licking his lips as he stared at the younger's pouty ones and turned away quickly before he could do something he will regret later. He doesn't want to kiss him and make things all awkward between them even though he wanted nothing more than to bite and bruise those beautiful plump lips of his omega.

"Choose what you want hoseok, I'll call the waiter."

"Okay." Hoseok took his hand back and opened his menu again, scanning through the different foods -some that he didn't even heard of it- and marked the ones he wanted with the small pen that was attached to the table.

The waiter arrived and hoseok already hated her by the way she was dressed like a fucking stripper instead of a waitress. Her skirt practically hiding nothing and her shirt's buttons were seconds away from snapping.

"Welcome to sharky restaurant, what can I get for you?" She asked, eyeing Yoongi up and down like he was a piece of meat.

"Fucking bitch with fake boobs and ass, leave my man alone-"

"Hoseok."

"Huh?"

"Order your food,"

"Ah yeah, sorry." He awkwardly smiles, grabbing the menu and hands it to the waitress, "Get me the things with checks next to it." He said, a little saltiness and sass in his voice.

"Sir, you shouldn't write on the menu." The waitress says, giving him a nasty look.

"Do I look like I care? Get the fuck out of my face and just get my food." Hoseok responded, his eyes glowing with a hint of gold.

"I think you should-"

"Get him what he wants and get me the same thing too, now go if you don't wanna face consequence." Yoongi cuts off the waitress.

"S-Sorry sir." She stuttered, leaving quickly with a bow.

Hoseok sighed and leaned back, running his fingers through his hair. He doesn't understand why the way that waitress looked at Yoongi effected him so much, was he jealous? Is this how Yoongi felt? They haven't even mated yet and he was acting like this.