leashing the alpha out

"Come in mom." Hoseok said, holding his mother's hand as he walked her in his house, Yoongi carrying her suitcases behind them. Taehyung went home as soon as they came back because his sister called and was worried about him.

"Thanks hoseok," Suuri smiled, looking around the living room in awe as her son sat her on the couch, "I love your house, so cozy."

Hoseok softly chuckled and kissed her head, "Thanks Mama, it's our home now. Welcome." He said, picking up a pillow and laid his mother on, "Rest here for awhile, Yoongi and I will be cleaning your room."

Hoseok said, taking yoongi's hand and tugged him towards the now empty room since Yoongi had moved in to hoseok's room.

"Move all of your remaining clothes to our room, I'll mop the floor." He said, picking up the little trash off the floor.

Yoongi softly smiled at his mate, he could feel the excitement and happiness radiating from him and that made him happy. Happy that hoseok can finally feel the happiness he deserves.

"Okay baby." He said and hugged hoseok's waist, kissing the back of his neck before letting go and walked to the closet.

Hoseok blushes at the gesture and smiled to himself, patting his cheeks to get himself back to work and continued on picking the trash.

After taking all of his clothes to their room, Yoongi cleaned the closet and replaced with Suuri's clothes.

Hoseok had done sweeping and dusting every corner of the room by then and was pulling the sheets off the bed when Yoongi hugged him from behind, "Yoon.." he softly whined, trying to unwrap the alpha's arms off his waist.

"What? I finished my job babe, just let me hug you." Yoongi responded, tightening his arms around the omega's waist.

Hoseok turned around to his mate and pecked his cheek, "Go change the curtains with that kiss and come back for more."

Yoongi childishly pouts and pulled hoseok closer to his chest, "How about a kiss on the lips and I'll go do that?" He suggested.

"Nope," hoseok pushed the alpha away, making him fall to his butt and turned back around to the bed, "You'll get more after you finish that."

Yoongi groaned and gets up, massaging his ass, "You are so mean."

Hoseok giggles, sticking his tongue out at him, "No I'm not, I'm just sticking to my rules. Now go or there won't be any kisses for you."

Yoongi's eyes went wide at that and he quickly ran to the window without anymore words, taking down the curtain and took a new one from the closet before hanging up.

"Done. Now my kisses."

Hoseok looked up from the cabinet he was rearranging and gave Yoongi a confused look, "What kisses?" He asked, trying not to smile as the alpha stormed off towards him, furiously stomping his foot like a child. "What?" He feigned ignorance.

Yoongi had enough of the younger's plays and grabbed his shoulders, pinning him to the wall and smashed their lips together. At first the kiss was slow and sensual with hoseok kissing him back slowly until Yoongi swiped his tongue across his lips, asking for permission which hoseok complied and pushed in, taking in control of the younger's mouth and sucked on his bottom lip, making him moan as he removed his arms from his shoulders and wrapped them around his waist tightly. He loved the sound his omega was making and it only turned him on.

Hoseok quickly pulled away as he felt Yoongi getting more aggressive and pushed him away, "Y-yoon." He panted, feeling his wolf eagerly wanting to pull its alpha back, "T-that's it." He said and walked towards the door, "I'll get my mom now that we finished cleaning up." And walked out.

Yoongi sighed, looking down at his hard on, "Freak you hoseok."

———-

"Come on Mama, we finished. Sorry for taking so long." Hoseok said as soon as he reached the living room and knelt beside the couch, sitting his mother up.

"It's okay hoseokie, thank you." Suuri smiled at her son and let him walk her to her room.

"I'll prepare your medicine and food," hoseok said, laying her down on the bed and kissed her forehead before leaving the room and closed the door.

"Oh hey Yoongi." He awkwardly greeted as he saw Yoongi in the kitchen, leaning against the counter with his arms crossed over his chest and unreadable expression on his face.

Yoongi didn't reply and just continued on staring at him so hoseok walked to the fridge and took out groceries he needed to make his mother's favorite meal, kimchi and rice, "Wanna help me make dinner?" He asked.

Yoongi nodded and they started making the food, hoseok cooking and him cutting the ingredients for him.

"Hoseok." Yoongi called, wrapping his arms around hoseok's waist as they waited for the kimchi to cook, "Yes Yoongi?"

"You feel this?" Yoongi started rubbing his still hard cock on hoseok's ass, "You caused this, wanna take care of it?" He asked, teasingly sucking on the younger's earlobe.

Hoseok bit on his bottom lip to contain a moan and tried pulling away from the alpha only to be held tighter, "Y-yoon let g-go."

"No baby bo-" the peeping sound of the stove cut yoongi's words off, indicating that the kimchi had finished cooking and he groaned frustratedly, letting go of hoseok so he can take the food out before it gets burnt.

Hoseok quietly giggles to himself as he takes the food out, putting everything on a tray and pecks his alpha's cheek, "I'll be back." He whispered before walking to his mother's room.

He knocked on the door a couple of times and quietly walked inside after receiving no response, seeing his mother peacefully sleeping and put the food on the nightstand before waking her up for her medication.

———

Yoongi waited for hoseok in front of their room, tapping his foot on the floor. He was frustrated with how the omega had been teasing him lately by either making him jealous or rejecting his needs. He couldn't wait to show him how that was only making his inner alpha want to take control.
Oh and he didn't forget how hoseok had behaved with that taehyung kid. How could he? He was devastated that day.

"Yoongi-" Yoongi didn't let hoseok get out any more words as he grabbed his wrist and pulled him in their room, shutting the doors and pinned him against it, "You have been naughty lately seokie, let me show you how to behave."

Hoseok understood what that meant and tried getting out of the alpha's grip, "Y-yoon... m-mom's here." He grunted, biting his lip as Yoongi licked his mating mark.

"I know babe, you are a screamer but a gag should shut you up."

————

Thoughts?

See you soon 🤗💜

See you soon 🤗💜