pregnancy pains

"Okay! Let's clean up now!" Hoseok's mother said, a big smile on her face as she got up from the couch and started picking up the blue confettis that were all over the rug.

After they left the hospital, Hoseok and Yoongi decided to reveal the gender of their baby to Suuri by buying balloons and filling them with blue confetti for a boy, which Suuri had to guess before popping it. Her guess was a girl.

Hoseok stopped his laughing session with Yoongi and hurried over to his mother's side, grabbing her arm, "No no Mama, Yoongi and I will clean up, go and just rest." He said, as he walked her to her room.

Suuri shakes her head with a smile, "You gotta Stop babying me hoseokie, I have healed and more than willing to help you around the house. That's all I can do to repay you for living in your house."

Hoseok sighed and pulled the covers over his mother after he laid her down, "Stop saying that mom, you don't have to repay me at all." He pouted.

After convincing his mother that he was more than happy for her to just stay and rest, hoseok kissed her forehead and exited the room.

He saw Yoongi already sweeping the floor and slowly sneaks behind his back and wrapped his arms around his waist, "Yoongi." He softly called.

"Yes baby?" Yoongi responded, continuing to sweep as hoseok followed around.

"I love you."

Yoongi stopped, putting the broom down and turned around to face his omega, "I love you too." He said, kissing hoseok's cheek before picking him up and sets him on the couch, "Wait for me here, I'll finish this and we can go to our room."

"Let me clean it with yo-"

"No, just sit there. I'll do it."
———-

Yoongi finished cleaning everything up after thirty minutes and picked hoseok up to their room.

"Ow!" Hoseok exclaimed as he was put down on the bed, squinting his eyes as the pain in his lower back doubled from the impact.

"Babe? What's wrong?" Yoongi asked in a panick, sitting on the bed and began caressing the younger's hair.

"My back and feet hurt, especially my lower back as the baby is growing and becoming heavier." Hoseok said, closing his eyes as Yoongi continued softly caressing his hair.

Yoongi nodded with a hum before standing up and started unbuttoning his shirt.

"W-what are you doing?" Hoseok stuttered, feeling his ears and cheeks heating up as Yoongi started unbuckling his belt after he removed the shirt.

Yoongi dropped his pants to the floor and climbed onto the bed, putting each of his arms on either side of hoseok's head, "Relax baby boy, I'll just give you a massage."

Hoseok nodded and looked away from the alpha, feeling embarrassed that he assumed something else.

Yoongi chuckled at the younger's shyness and kissed his forehead gently, "Dirty minded baby." He teased, bringing his lips to hoseok's neck and nipped on it softly.

Hoseok slightly whines, tilting his head upwards to give more access and tangled his fingers through yoongi's hair, pushing him down, "Yoonie.." he moans softly.