You belong to me...

"Hyung?" Taehyung knocked on hoseok's door, peeking in to see if the older is awake.

"Yes tae? Come in." Hoseok sat up, taking off his jacket and patted his bed for the younger.

Taehyung sat down, fiddling with his fingers nervously, "U-um... hyung, c-can I tell you something?"

Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and nodded, indicating for him to go on as he put his hand over the younger's.

"M-my family... they are looking for me hyung." Taehyung says, biting his lip nervously, he doesn't know how they will react if they found him.

"How did you know?"

"I-I saw them today, I went out when you left with Yoongi and saw my older sister sticking a poster with a picture of me onto a wall." He explained.

Hoseok nodded, "Can you tell me why you ran away from home?" He asked, he felt that it's time for him to know this.

Taehyung looked up at the older, a sad look on his face and sighed, "B-because my mom left me and my older sister with our dad and he became abusive, beating me and my sister up every time he gets drunk. So my sister ran away to another town where her boyfriend lives. I also escaped the next day but just lived on the streets since I didn't have any person I could leave with." He was crying by the time he finished, wrapping his arms around the older as he hugged him.

Hoseok blinked back his own tears and softly patted the younger's back, "Your sister was probably feeling guilty for leaving you with your dad and came back to get you but couldn't find you so that's why she's looking for you now." He concluded.

Taehyung nodded, agreeing with the omega and broke the hug, sniffling and wiped his tears away, "W-will it be alright if I meet with her?"

"Yes, definitely tae. Meet with her and let her make up to you, you need it."

•*•*•*•*•

"Hey Yoongi." Hoseok greeted the alpha, smiling slightly.

"Hey hoseok, How have you been?" Yoongi asked.

Hoseok shook his head, "We literally went on a date this morning, of course I'm still fine." He replied smugly as he put his arms over the counter,

Yoongi chuckled, amused, "I thought you had a headache, you recovered?"

Hoseok quickly leaned back, rubbing his neck awkwardly as his cheeks turned red in embarrassment, "A-ah that... I did recovered, thank you for worrying about me." He totally forgot that he pretended to be sick this morning because he was jealous.

"I'm glad and..." Yoongi stopped, cubbing the omega's cheeks with his large hands and looked at his blue eyes, "it's my duty to worry about my future omega."

Hoseok blushed and lowers his eyes, his wolf submitting to its alpha as he bit his lip, nodding softly.

Yoongi moved one of his hands to the younger's mouth, pulling out his lip from in between his teeth, "Don't bite your lip hoseok, it's making it harder for me to refrain myself." He said seriously, his eyes unmoving from the younger's now red, shiny lips.

Hoseok gulped at the tone and nodded, his heart beating faster and leaned into the alpha's touch unconsciously, forgetting that they were at the club.

"Hoseok! A costumer is waiting!" His boss shouted, breaking the two out of their brief session as Hoseok blushes in embarrassment and quickly pulls himself away from the alpha, walking towards to the customer and refilled his glass for him before shyly walking back to the alpha, "U-um.."

Yoongi chuckled, "A glass of white wine please." He ordered, watching with a fond smile as the omega hurriedly walked away, messily grabbing a glass and poured the wine in, almost dropping it and brought it to him.

"Thank you."

"Okay, why do you come here every night?" Hoseok asked, changing the subject to calm his crazy wolf and heart down.

"I'm a customer here, I used to come here every weekend after a long day for a drink," Yoongi answered, taking a sip out of his wine.

"But you come here every night now." Hoseok pointed out.

"It's because you work here now hoseok, I don't like you being here alone with all those horny alphas. I want them to know that you belong to me."

Hoseok blushed, "I-I Don't belong to anyone.." he mumbled, wiping the table to avoid the alpha's dark eyes.

Yoongi chuckled, "Anyway, you still haven't told me about that kid, I'm paranoid hoseok. Tell me please. Hm?"

Hoseok stopped wiping and sighed, putting the towel down, "Alright, he ran away from home and lives with me in the mean time since he's only seventeen and doesn't have anyone else to live with. There, happy?"

"He isn't like hitting on you or something?" Yoongi asked for clarification.

Hoseok sighed again in disbelief, "He isn't even legal yet idiot, not every one wants to hit on me."

"Trust me hoseok, everyone wants a piece of you because you are simply too beautiful for your own good, but jokes on them, I already have you." Yoongi smiled, grabbing hoseok's hand.

Hoseok scoffed, taking back his hand, "Stop daydreaming and let's go, it's the end of my shift." He said as he glanced up at the clock, taking off his apron and walked around the counter.

"I'm not dreaming! It's the truth!" Yoongi stomped after the omega, childishly pouting his lips.

Hoseok giggled and started running as they exited the club, "It'll be the truth if you catch me!" He shouted and ran in the dark, empty streets, the only people there being the  two of them.

"You promised!" Yoongi yelled, running after the younger at full speed, challenging himself to catch his omega if that's what it takes to convince him that he belongs to him.
•*•*•*•*•

Thoughts?

Thank you for reading, see you on the next chapter

Thank you for reading, see you on the next chapter. 😊💜