I'm fine, thanks to you.

"Yoongi?"

"Hmm?"

"Come here." hoseok said, patting the seat next to him on the couch.

"No, keep your couch to yourself."

Hoseok sighed, "Stop acting like a child and come here, I have something important to talk to you about." He said seriously.

Yoongi chuckled, rolling over to the couch and looked up at the omega, "So now you want me." He said, a smug smile on his face.

Hoseok rolled his eyes and grabbed the alpha's collar, dragging him up to the couch, "No, act mature for once and listen. I wanted to ask you something."

Yoongi breathed out, deciding to stop playing around as he sensed the seriousness in the younger's voice and laid his head on his lap, "Ask me anything you wanna know about me." He said, closing his eyes.

Hoseok scanned yoongi's face, running his fingers on the bandage that wrapped around his head. In his mind he was debating wether he should ask what he's about to ask or not.

"Go on hoseok." Yoongi said, his eyes still closed.

Hoseok took a deep breath and released, licking his lips nervously, "How are your antidepressants going for you?"

Yoongi's eyes snapped open, Quickly sitting up, "H-how did you kn-know?" He asked, wincing at the end of his sentence as his head ached from the quick movement.

Hoseok placed his hands on the alpha's chest and softly pushed him back down onto his lap, "I heard when the doctor asked you that day. I just want to know if you are okay yoongi," he said carefully, messaging the older's temple.

Yoongi sighed and held hoseok's hand that was massaging him, "I'm fine, thanks to you." He said, smiling gratefully.

"Are you sure Yoongi? Tell me if anything is making you unhappy, I'm here for you." Hoseok said, genuinely worried about his mate.

Of course he knows how it feels being depressed. Emptiness and sadness, guilt and worthless, loss of hope and interest, lack of energy and fatigue. It's just not the best way to feel. But he's glad he not like that anymore , he's glad that he reached out for help when he left eight years ago.

Yoongi sat up, grabbing both hoseok's hands and intertwined their fingers together, locking eyes with him, "Thank you for worrying about me hoseok, but trust me when I say I'm happy I really meant it. The reason behind my depression was the lack of you. I started being depressed after you left, I tried every medication and moved from doctor to doctor but nothing helped. Until You came back to my life, you were like an angel that came down to heal me and you succeeded. all I needed was to hold you in my arms and every pain I have ever felt went away the moment you forgave me. The emptiness I felt is now filled with hopes and happiness. So thank you my sunshine, I'll be forever thankful to you." He said sincerely and truthfully, pecking hoseok's head softly.

Hoseok threw his arms around the alpha's shoulders, hugging him tightly, "I-I'm glad Yoongi," he sniffles, small happy tears leaving his eyes, "I'm happy for you."

Yoongi smiled and hugged back his sunshine, "Thank you sunshine, I'm happy you came back too."

"Hmm I like that nickname even though I'm not a sunshine but who cares right." He chuckled softly, releasing from the hug as he wiped his eyes and sat on yoongi's lap, feeling a little hot.

"I care because you are the definition of sunshine to me hoseok, and stop denying every compliment I give you." Yoongi said and bit his lip to suppress a groan as hoseok moved.

Hoseok didn't reply and placed his head on the alpha's chest, inhaling his scent deeply and unknowingly started moving his hips. He doesn't know what came over him but he was feeling very horny at the moment.

"Fuck hoseok!" Yoongi groans, holding Hoseok's waist to stop him, "What are you doing?" He asked, his pants tightening.

"Y-yoonie.." hoseok moaned breathlessly and started sucking on the alpha's neck, moving his ass again, "H-hurts.."

"Y-your heat." Yoongi concluded, feeling hoseok's body heat up and his sweet scent grow stronger.

"Y-yes Yoongi, p-please do something." Hoseok pleaded, now dry humping the alpha. His boxers wet with his natural slick.

"Fuck baby!"

———-

(A little message.)
if you're depressed or even think you are, please seek out for help, talk to your parents, counselor or therapist. Don't hide it and pretend it's okay, it's not okay. You didn't chose to be depressed so please ask for help, no one will laugh at you or belittle you and if they do, they are sick and immature. It's a serious issue so please try to help yourself as soon as possible.
Thank you, I love each and everyone of you even though I don't know you. You are special and fuck anyone that says otherwise.
———-

Thank you for reading and prepare your holy water for the next chapter 👀 🌚

💜❤️💜