Baby boy

"Yoon...yoon... Yoongi! Min Yoongi!"

Yoongi groaned, covering his ears with the pillow and turned around, "Please hoseokie... let me sleep,"

Hoseok's lips started quivering and his eyes teared up as he wrapped his arms around his stomach, "O-Okay... I'm sorry." He sniffled, trying not to cry.

Yoongi sighed, hearing his mate's little sniffles and sat up, turning on the night lamp, "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean it like that." He said apologetically and wrapped his arms around hoseok's waist, pulling him into his chest, "I'm sorry."

Hoseok hugged back his mate and cried into his chest, his now six months pregnant stomach growling hungrily, "Do you want something to eat? Is that why you woke me up?" Yoongi asked the younger, rubbing his back soothingly.

Hoseok nodded and wiped his tears away, sitting up probably, "Wan' pickles and ice cream."

"Okay then baby, I'll get you those. Wait for me and don't cry, I'll be quick." Yoongi softly murmured, pecking his mate's lips before getting off the bed and heading to the kitchen.

Hoseok was now six months pregnant and Yoongi never thought it would be this difficult to take care of the omega. His weird and rare cravings were driving him crazy especially when hoseok would want him to buy something in the middle of the night when all the stores are closed, he sometimes even go on an hour drive just to get it. He was exhausted and barely gets any sleep. He took a break from his job three months ago because of the pressure and hoseok not letting him leave his side for even a minute.

"Yoongi."

Yoongi shook his head to get out of his daze and faced the woman, "Yes mother?"

"It's hoseokie again?" She asked and Yoongi nodded his head, knowing what she had meant. She's been there for him during hoseok's tantrums, comforting him and reminding him that hoseok's behavior is just a phase every pregnant person goes through. they had become closer in that period and now Yoongi shares everything with her, viewing her as his own mother.

"Yes mother, he wants pickles and ice cream. Is there any?" Yoongi asked, looking through the fridge.

Suuri nodded and opened a cabinet, taking out the jar of pickles and put some into a bowl then handed it to Yoongi, "It's going to be Okay yoongi, you can do it." She said, patting his shoulder as she kindly smiled at him.

Yoongi put the bowl on the counter and tightly hugged the woman into his chest, "Thank you mother."

———-

"Seokie baby?" Yoongi softly called as he came in their room, seeing hoseok wrapped in the blankets as he faced the wall. He put the bowl on the nightstand and sat on the bed, "Are you asleep?" He asked, shaking hoseok's shoulder gently.

"Yoon~" hoseok whined and turned around to face his alpha, pouting his lips, "Kiss and food." He murmured, having a hard time keeping his eyes open.

Yoongi chuckled at the younger's cuteness and pulled him onto his lap, pecking his pouty lips as he removed his bangs out of his face, "You are such a handful yet so cute." He said, laughing as hoseok whined and slapped his chest. Shaking his head, Yoongi picked the bowl up and scooped some ice cream with the spoon and held it in front of hoseok's mouth.

"Say aah, the train is coming~"

Hoseok giggles and opened his mouth wide, munching with closed eyes as the delicious taste of chocolate melted into his mouth, "Mmm~ pickles now." He said, opening his mouth again.

After feeding the omega all the pickles and ice cream, Yoongi put the bowl away and laid hoseok down before laying beside him and turned the night lamp off, "Let's sleep now, we'll find out our baby's gender tomorrow morning." He said and wrapped his arms around hoseok's waist, pulling him closer.

"I can't wait," murmured hoseok as he snuggled closer to his mate's, taking in his scent and closed his eyes, falling into a deep slumber.

Yoongi softly smiled at hoseok and pecked his cheeks, his hands roaming around his big stomach. "Good night baby boy."

Hoseok might be such a handful but Yoongi loved him more than anything and wouldn't trade the world and the stars for him.
———-

"Do you want a boy or a girl, Yoongi?" Hoseok asked, laying on the hospital bed as they waited for the doctor.

Yoongi smiled and intertwined their fingers, "As long as they are healthy, I don't mind the gender, baby." He said, pecking the back of hoseok's hand.

"I want a boy. Little Yoongi running around will be so cute! I'll name him yoon yoon! Little Yoonie and big Yoonie! What do you think?" Hoseok excitedly said and looked up at his alpha with sparkling eyes.

Yoongi chuckled and leaned down, connecting their lips into a soft, gentle kiss, "Let's hope for a baby boy then and remember, we can always create another one." He jokingly said, smirking as hoseok blushed and turned away.

"Good morning Mr. Jung, how are you feeling today?" The doctor asked as he came in and closed the door behind himself.

"Good morning doctor, I have been having cramps in the lower part of my stomach and foot pains." Hoseok replied, softly humming as yoongi massaged his neck.

The doctor nodded and took a sit on his chair, mentioning Yoongi to pull the omega's shirt up, "Those are normal signs of pregnancy, I'll give you painkillers. Anything else?"

Hoseok shook his head, hissing as the doctor rubbed the cold probe over his stomach.

The doctor nodded, paying close attention to the screen, "Are you expecting a boy or a girl?" He asked.

"A boy!" Hoseok happily yelled out.

Yoongi shook his head with a smile and looked at the screen, "A healthy baby, we'll love them the same wether a boy or a girl."

"Congratulations then, it's a healthy little boy."

————-

Thoughts 💭?

See you soon 💜💜

See you soon 💜💜