Wolfie♦️

hoseok sighed as he stared into space, his mind running a thousand miles per second even though his face looked calm as he watched TV with his housemate.

He was terrified of what's going to happen after he tells his mate that they were a match.

The problem was that his supposedly mate was Min Yoongi, the scary alpha that treats him like a rag doll.

hoseok cried when he found out that his mate was going to be Yoongi about a week ago when he got his first heat.

People find their mate by the smell of their scent when they get their first heat. His smell was fragrant, specifically florals and vanilla; the rarest smells of an omega like him.
Yoongi's smell is minty and peppermint, which is his match.
Every person has a specific smell that matches their mate.

he knew he was omega since he was little and he never had a problem with it, he has a problem with his alpha though, which is none other then Min Yoongi.

he took the medicine his grandma gave him and dealt with it on his own, telling no one about it, the thought of Yoongi finding out terrifies him.

The alpha hated him for some reason that hoseok doesn't know about. From the very first day that he stepped in the house as a tenant a year ago, Yoongi would glare at him, get mad at him for the smallest things, embarrass him, and look down on him, calling him names.

Yoongi's words always used to hurt him a little and lower his self-esteem but now it was different, it was more painful and made him cry because his dumb wolf has already fallen in love with the cruel alpha.

hoseok hasn't even spoke to the guy more than a word, which is usually a 'sorry' for when he gets mad at him for no reason so he don't understand what in world he did to make the alpha hate him.

"Yah! Are you there?!" his housemate snapped his fingers in front of his face, breaking his thoughts away.

"W-what?"

"Are you even watching the movie? It already ended."

hoseok smiled sheepishly, scratching his neck, "S-Sorry, I was thinking about something Jackson."

Jackson just shook his head and headed to his room, coming back after seconds, "I'll stay at my boyfriend's tonight." He said and left as always, leaving hoseok all alone.

hoseok got up and made his way to his room, it was only 7:00 pm but he had to sleep this early. Yoongi will come in half an hour and yell at him for absolutely no reason so he needed to lock himself in his room and fall asleep before that.

after he freshened up, hoseok laid on his bed, staring at the plain white ceiling above.

"Yah! Open the fucking door!" Yoongi banged on his door, like every other night. He came earlier than expected tonight though.

"You fucking dumb shit! I know you are in there so fucking open it right now!"

Hoseok shut his eyes close and gripped his chest tightly, tears forming in his eyes. he hated this. He had to deal with this every night.

"Okay you won't open right? We'll see what happens tomorrow." And Yoongi left.

Fuck! He knows he's going to get it tomorrow.

His heart started beating fast as his wolf started screaming at him to go to Yoongi but he couldn't do it, not when the alpha hates him this much and would probably beat the living  shit out of him if he opens that door.

hoseok was afraid of rejection. If you get rejected by your mate, your wolf will go through the most painful heart break and he was not ready for it. He's already hurting enough. But he have to do it sooner or later.

"Shut up!" He yelled, hitting his chest harshly as his breath became uneven. Tears and sweat running down his face as he tossed and turned around on the bed like a fish fresh out of water. It's painful.

"Stop.... p-please..." He sobbed, his breath so fast like he just ran a marathon and weakly wrapped his arms around his body for some sort of comfort.

He always goes through this whenever his wolf senses it's alpha's scent. The alpha that will never accept him.

"I-I promise I will fulfill your needs one day, wolfie." He whispered tiredly and finally drifted off to sleep after an hour of a nightmare.

Deep down, he knew he could never fulfill his wolfie's needs. It was a hopeless dream.

Sorry about this crap. I promise it'll get better.

Vote and follow please 🤗💜