'Soobin'

"Goodnight baby, papa loves you." Hoseok said to his little baby, soobin, and kissed his forehead softly. Soobin because He couldn't name him 'Yoonie' as he planned. Yoongi said it would be weird since hoseok also calls him the same thing. He remembers arguing with his boyfriend that day in the hospital until his mother came between them and suggested that they should name him soobin.

Hoseok quietly chuckled at the silly memory and kissed his son's forehead one more time before checking himself in the mirror. He was wearing a tight black jeans and a white button up shirt, and his hair styled to the side, showing off his forehead.

Yoongi had told him that he will take him out tonight for a date as they have been busy these past months with their newborn baby and didn't have time to themselves.

Hoseok smacked his glossed lips and gave himself a thumbs up in the mirror before putting on black dress shoes and heading out of the room after checking on his baby once again.

———

Yoongi smiled at his omega who was shyly walking towards him with his lips caught between his teeth. His eyes traveled down to his outfit and he couldn't help but lick his lips at the delicious sight. The way his pants were hugging his thighs should be illegal and that damn shirt that showed off his sharp collarbones and chest. Yoongi wanted to devour him whole.

What a sight to be hold.

"Yoonie..." hoseok's soft voice snapped Yoongi out of his daze and he quickly composed himself, clearing his throat, "Yes baby? Are you ready?"

Hoseok softly laughed at his alpha who looked like a deer caught in headlights and nodded, intertwining their fingers, "Yes, where are we going?"

"Somewhere, is soobinie asleep?" Yoongi asked, his eyes glued to the omega's pink glossy lips. Is hoseok teasing him? Cause if he is, it sure is working. His alpha is at the verge of breaking down after restraining himself for months because hoseok was recovering from the birth.

Hoseok nodded, "I hope where you are taking me is not too far because we need to get back before our baby wakes up."

Yoongi chuckled and wrapped his arms around hoseok, "Oh no baby, we won't be coming back for the night."

Hoseok's eyebrows tugged together in confusion, "What do you-"

"I'll take care of soobin tonight, go and have some time to yourselves." Hoseok's mother said as she came out of her room, a wide smile stretching her lips.

Yoongi knowingly smiled at her and released hoseok before walking up to Suuri and hugged her, "Thanks mother, I promise I'll take good care of your son."

"I know you will and good luck." Suuri said, patting yoongi's back.

Yoongi nodded, a hint of nervousness clear in his eyes as he pulled away. "Thank you, I'll go ready the car now." He said before walking the door.

Hoseok pouted at his mother as he crossed his arms over his chest, "What is it Mama? You two are hiding something from me."

Suuri smiled at her son and hugged him tightly, "You'll find out soon."

"Can you tell me what it is?"

"No, now go. Your alpha must be waiting for you, he's been holding back for so long."

Hoseok blushes brightly, understanding what his mother is implying. "Mama~" He whined.

Suuri chuckled and shooed him out of the house before closing the door. She took a deep breath and sat on the couch, a fond smile on her lips, "I hope he says yes."