Unknown Pain...

Yoongi woke up in the afternoon with a throbbing headache and a burning body, he doesn't know what caused but all he knew was that he wanted to punch something and just bang his head to the wall

"Fuck!" He cursed loudly as he got off his bed, sweating and panting like he just ran a marathon and stumbled to the bathroom, taking a cold shower to reduce the pain but nothing helped even after he took medicine and drank cold water.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" He asked himself and laid down on the sofa, his headache was getting worse every passing second.

"Ugh!!" He groaned and fell of the sofa, his body felt like it was being stabbed by needles whiles it's on fire. Another painful groan left his throat as his already hurting head hit the ground. Yoongi felt like he was on the average of dying.

He weakly took out his phone from his jean pocket and googled his symptoms and what caused it.

"Coincidence of rejection...?" Yoongi looks up from his phone and glances at hoseok's room. He thought only omegas face the aftermath pain of rejection. He is an alpha so why is he hurting so much?

"Ugh! Fuck you jung hoseok!!" He screams and gets up, walking towards hoseok's room and bangs on the door.

"Yah! Open the fucking door right now- Wait... it's open..?" Maybe he went to school. He thought as he opened the door wider.

To his surprise, the room was empty. There was not a trace of hoseok anywhere. Yoongi grabbed his Pounding head and walked to the note that was stuck to the wall, reading what it said.

Dear Min Yoongi, I just wanted to tell you that I moved out and will never see you again. You have caused me a lot of pain and made me regret for even existing in the past year. I don't know what I ever did to you for you to treat me like that. I have always stayed out of your life and never went near you. I'm sorry if I'm forgetting something bad that I did to make you hate me. I was terrified when I found that you are my mate. you know how much more your words and actions hurt me yet you never stopped. I was a fool for confessing to you even though I knew the coincidence. Sorry for rambling but I suppose you are happy now that I got out of your life so good luck and goodbye....

— Jung Hoseok, your mate.

Yoongi didn't realize but tears were rolling down his cheeks as he read the later and the pain got unbelievably stronger, causing him to collapse to the floor panting and crying for unknown reason.

His eyes turned red as he got up again and punched the wall, shaking the whole house and ripped down the door. Constant Groans leaving his throat.

"M-my omega..."

His alpha was in control.

•*•*•*•

Hoseok walked into the dorm he is going to stay for the next eight years after he did all the necessary things with the head leader.

Sighing, he sat down on the small bed and looked around the room. It was small, too small for his liking but what can he do? He chose this. A small bathroom to the side and a stove. Nothing else.

Hoseok laid down on the bed as his mind wondered to the letter he left for Yoongi. Will he even read? What will he do if he reads? Probably be happy that the little annoying omega has finally left?

He didn't care though because he left. He won't experience his mate's harsh words anymore. he was thankful that he left.

But what confused him the most was that he still haven't experienced any physical pain. Throughout all history, if the omega gets rejected by its mate, they will go through the most painful pain to ever exist. That's what his grandma told him. The only pain he felt after the rejection was a heartbreak.

"Maybe it'll kick in after awhile.." he thought as he closed his eyes and went to a peaceful sleep for the first time in a year.

His wolf was awfully quiet.
•*•*•*•*•*

See you on the next chapter 👉