Mating mark...

Spend your heat with another
alpha... it could help....

It's been a week and that was still the only thing that was running through hoseok's head as he blankly stared at nothing in particular, all the voices and the chatters of the people in the club disappeared. He was in his own little world, thinking about taehyung's suggestion, the younger even said that he would personally set him up on blind dates with other alphas.

The suggestion was almost too tempting for hoseok, get a boyfriend, forget about Yoongi, don't have to suffer when his heat comes anymore, and finally live a happy life.

But that idea also had its downsides. He won't truly fall in love with another as his heart already belongs to his mate from the moment he came to this world, he would never feel the special bond that will let him feel and experience his significant other's emotions unless it's his mate and lastly, he wouldn't be able to convince if it's not with his mate and hoseok always wanted his own little baby in his arms.

A heavy sigh escaped his lips as he softly banged his head on the table beneath him, curses and incoherent words spilling out of his mouth. Hoseok was conflicted, oblivious to the pair of dark eyes that were on him for about ten minutes now.

"Hoseok."

Hoseok jumped five feet in the air, his knee hitting the table with a loud thud. He was stunned, staggered, surprised, shocked, taken aback and any unpleasant emotion you could think of. His eyes watered as he bent down to press his balm on his knee, his heart beating a thousand miles per second as his inner wolf went wild, almost breaking through his body.

Yoongi was by his side by the next second, pressing his cold hand over his hurting knee as he worryingly looked around, "Do you know where the aid kit is?" He softly asked.

This isn't the Yoongi hoseok knew.

He weakly nodded, pointing at the back office and just let Yoongi carry him, his head resting on the alpha's chest. He doesn't know what came over him, but the moment his name left yoongi's lips, hoseok felt literal fire go through his body at the speed of light, making him lightheaded and shaky.

The alpha put him down on a swivel chair and walked towards the cabinets to look for the kit but quickly turned around when he heard a loud thud!

"Hoseok!"

Hoseok fell to the ground, screaming in agony as he felt waves of pain wash through his body, burning his organs and coughed out blood. His eyes were blurry and he couldn't see anything, every inch of his body was throbbing with pain, making it hard for him to breath.

Yoongi picked him up and ran out of the club, getting in his already prepared car and told his driver to speed off.

"To where sir?"

"To my house and call my private doctor to get ready."

"Okay sir!"

Yoongi wrapped his arms around hoseok, trying to calm him down as the younger trashed around aggressively.

"Y-Yoongi... h-hurts..!" hoseok choked out, followed by a fit of bloody coughs, ruining the alpha's white shirt.

"It's going to be okay seokie... shhh you'll be okay." Yoongi chanted, running his fingers through the younger's hair as he pulled him onto his lap.

"Leave me alone!" Hoseok screamed, trying to open the car door, it was too hot for him, his body was literally burning, he wanted to breath, he was suffocating.

"Fuck!" Yoongi cursed, holding his eye that hoseok just hit and pulled him back to his lap, holding him tightly. "Fucking hurry up!" He screamed at the driver.

Twenty painful minutes later, the car stopped at Yoongi's mansion and the driver quickly opened the door for them.

Yoongi pulled hoseok with him out of the car and screamed as hoseok kicked him and ran away. he bent down for awhile, holding his stomach and ran after him.

Hoseok just ran, he didn't know where he was going, all he knew was that he was looking for water, he wanted to throw himself in a body of cold water. He was burning, his vision was blurry, the pain was unbearable and his head was throbbing.

After a minute of running, his muscles went on spasm and he fell, a pair of strong arms catching him before he could touch the ground.

Yoongi ran back to his mansion with the omega, kicking every door open up to his bedroom and put the younger on his bed.

"What is happening to him?!" Yoongi demanded, holding down hoseok's body to the bed.

The doctor put his hand on the boy's forehead and immediately removed it with a hiss, he was burning. He pulled down the omega's shirt and there it was, his mating mark was shining bright.

Yoongi widened his eyes, swallowing as he looked at the doctor for explanation.

The doctor quickly opened his bag and took out a pill, "Give him this so he could calm down."

Yoongi looked between the pill in the doctor's hand and hoseok who will ran away again if he lets him go. So he took the pill with his teeth and put his lips over the omega's, pushing the pill down the younger's throat with his tongue.

Hoseok immediately went limp as soon as the pill passed through his throat, closing his eyes, every pain he was feeling vanishing from his body.

Yoongi released him and sat up, his breathing uneven, his chest heaving up and down, "Explain." He panted out.

"Are you his mate?" The doctor asked.

Yoongi nodded, glancing down at hoseok and put his hand over the omega's.

"No wonder why he was acting like that with you. As you saw, his mating mark was shining which means that his wolf couldn't wait for its alpha anymore, it is hurting. He is hurting Yoongi, he needs you."

Yoongi sighed, "Thank you, you can leave now."

The doctor bowed and left, closing the door behind himself.

Yoongi took off his bloody shirt and laid beside hoseok, tracing his finger on the younger's neck, over the mating mark which was a beautiful blue and gold flower with a hint of red on its petals.

"I'm sorry hoseok." He whispered, raising his head from the mattress and put it on the omega's chest, listening to his now steady heartbeat.

"I'm sorry.." he whispered again, small tears making their way down his cheeks.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Thoughts?

And I'm sorry if this was bad, I wrote it in a hurry as I was at a doctor's office at the moment. 🤧

Thank you for reading 🥺💜💜