I love your eyes..

Hoseok just whimpered in response, wrapping his arms around the alpha's shoulders and pulls him down to his neck, wanting him to do something already, "Yoonie p-please... hurts.." he whined, puckering his hips up to meet with alpha's.

"Okay then baby.. let me take care of you."

Yoongi whispered softly, kissing the omega's cheek before leaning down and captured his smooth neck with his lips, peppering it with soft kisses as he worked his hands over the younger's shirt, unbuttoning it and slowly slides it out of his body. "Beautiful." He breathed out, taking in the omega's naked torso.

Hoseok shudders and closed his eyes shut, feeling his stomach clench painfully as he tightens his arms around the alpha's shoulders, "P-please.." he pleaded, tears rolling down his cheeks. He lost all senses and was not aware of anything at the moment, his mind and body only searching for relief.

Yoongi unwraps the omega's arms from his shoulders and pinned him down to the mattress with one hand, his other hand sliding down to his waist, caressing it softly, "Tell me what's bothering you baby... where does it hurt?" He asked.

"M-my cock h-hurts... p-please yoo-" a wave of heat pours went through his body, cutting his words short as more tears rolled down his cheeks, making him feel almost lightheaded. He opens his mouth to try and breath, squirming under the alpha's intense stare,

Yoongi growls and tightens his grip on the younger's arms, tugging his pants off in a swift motion and palms him through the boxers, feeling his own dick grow in size at the delicious smell of the omega's increasing scent, "You smell so fucking delicious baby." He says, leaning down until his mouth was against the younger's abdomen and trailed his tongue over his skin, tugging the boxers off on his way and frees hoseok's arms, taking a hold of his thighs and pushes them up to his chest, licking his lips as he stared at his pink little hole, "So wet and pretty for me..."

Hoseok moans as the cold air hits his wet hole and nodded, "Y-yes, just for you alpha p-please do s-something." He closed his eyes in shame as those words leave his mouth, biting bottom lip hard.

"Yoongi!" He screams and snapped his eyes wide open, feeling the alpha's wet tongue against his entrance and pushes his ass back, wanting him deeper.

Yoongi groaned, taking hoseok's juices in his mouth and sucked on the rim, pushing his tongue in deeper and started moving his head back and forth, tongue fucking him.

Hoseok grips onto yoongi's hair, tugging at them out of pleasure and wraps his legs around the alpha's neck, pulling him in as close as he can while moaning loudly that he's sure the neighbors could hear him, shooting out his cum all over himself.

Yoongi pulled his tongue out and wrapped his lips around the omega's cock, sucking him clean and swallows it all before picking his head up to glance up at him, "Fucking delicious." He growls, hovering over him again and captures his nipples in his mouth, sucking, pinching and biting them one by one,

Hoseok feels his dick grow hard again and grabbed the alpha's hair, "T-take off your clothes.." he grunts, frustrated that the older was still fully dressed.

Yoongi chuckled and quickly hoped off the bed, unbuckling his belt and pulled his pants and underwear down, freeing his rock hard cock and climbed back onto the bed, taking in the younger's shocked face, "First time seeing a dick that big baby?" He teases, nippling on his ear.

"Yoonie~" hoseok whined, lightly hitting the alpha's chest and pushes his hips up, rubbing his bare dick with the other's, "G-go in please.." he begs.

Yoongi growled and pushed the omega's hips down with his body, pinning his arms above his head, "Do you have condoms?" He asked, sighing as the younger shook his head no, "I will pull out before I cum then." He said, aligning himself with the smaller's hole and pushes in without a warning, the omega's natural slick making it easier for him to slid in smoothly.

Hoseok screamed at the stretch and wrapped his legs around the alpha's waist, crying as he shuts his eyes. He was virgin so he expected his first time to be painful.

Yoongi halted his movement, kissing the omega's tear stained cheeks as he waited for him to get used to his size, "M-move." He hears him whisper after awhile and begins pulling his hips back slowly before pushing them back in and repeating the process again and again, groaning and growling at the younger's tight, warm heat.

"F-faster!" hoseok yells impatiently , gasping as the alpha pulls out and slammed back into him roughly. Moans and small gasps leaving his parted lips.

Yoongi continues rocking his hips faster and faster, growling as the younger's muscles tightened around his cock, indicating that he was close and puts his lips over the omega's mating mark, licking the spot before baring his teeth but abruptly stops himself, sensing something and just leans back up.

Hoseok moaned loudly one last time before shooting out white ropes of cum all over himself and on the alpha's chest, dropping his now weak legs down to the mattress as he panted.

Yoongi feels that familiar knot in his stomach and quickly pulls out before he could cum, pumping his dick few more times and milks himself onto the omega's abdomen, collapsing beside him, breathing heavily.

Yoongi sits up after he came down from his high and just stared at the still panting omega, taking in his sight with fond eyes. Hoseok was a mess, a beautiful mess, his legs still wide open and cum dripping down his thighs, his face flushed with a pretty shade of red and his mouth hanging open.

'What did I ever do to deserve him?' He wondered, picking him up and sets him onto his lap, hugging him tightly, "Thank you hoseok." He whispered, softly kissing his fluffy hair.

"A-are you crying?" Hoseok asked, noticing a drop of clear liquid fall out of the alpha's eye, "Hm...I'm I?" Yoongi responded, looking down at him with a fond smile on his face.

Hoseok nodded and shifted, turning around and wipes the tears using his thumbs, "You are Yoongi, why is that?"

"I'm happy that you trust me enough to let me have you, really happy."

Hoseok hummed, small smile tugging at the corner of his lips as he turned around and leaned his head back onto the alpha's chest, "Thank you Yoongi."

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, "For what?"

"For not mating me, I don't think I'm ready yet."

Yoongi smiled, tightening his arms around the younger's waist, "Hmm I sensed that, your body unconsciously went rigid when I was about to so I stopped." He explained calmly and kissed the omega's forehead.

They stayed quite for awhile, just enjoying each other's company before Yoongi spoke, "Can I kiss you hoseok?" He asked.

Hoseok's heart almost jumped out of his ribcage as it began thumping loudly and slowly turned his head around, observing the alpha's face before nodding, "Yes Yoongi." He smiled.

Yoongi smiled back, slowly leaning down and put his lips over the omega's soft ones, staying put for a moment before moving his lips, closing his eyes and pushed hoseok down onto the bed, kissing him passionately and squeezed his naked waist softly, earning a beautiful moan from him and pushed his tongue in. Exploring his wet carven.

Hoseok wrapped his arms around the alpha, kissing him back just as passionately and pulled back as he felt the air running out, big smiles on their faces as they just stared at each other's eyes deeply, "I love your eyes." He commented.

Yoongi chuckled, pecking his lips softly, "I love yours too, I could stare at them for an eternity if you would let me."

Hoseok giggled, shyly turning his head away, "You are too much." He mumbled.

Yoongi chuckled at the omega's shyness and pulls him towards his chest, protectively wrapping his arms around him, "Just for you baby."
•*•*•*•*•*•

.....

Frick! Please share your thoughts, I'm curious about what you think of this chapter. 😘💜💜

Thank you for reading, see you on the next chapter ❤️💜❤️